VN Ren'Py A Foreign World [Ep. 5.5] [HighbornTiger]

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I wasn't saying it was a threesome, only the names of the images of this seen is called threesome.

There doesn't seem to be any love points, so it seems you can't make them both happy, one will look miserable as always, and the other will complain if you don't choose her... That's why the question...
No one complain, though

Mar 29, 2023
When the MC talks about the law of energy conservation; Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but converted, in an isolated / closed system. Well, I'm not entirely sure this law is still in effect. Because the universe of the mc has been "breached" by people from a parallel universe. So you can't call it a closed or isolated system anymore. Besides if you think about it, energy has been added to the system; people with magic abilities (energy). So if energy cannot be created nor destroyed but converted in a closed system, it isn't possible to add energy to that system since that would require to create that energy. And if said energy needs to be transfered to be added to "this universe" then it was never a closed / isolated system to begin with. So the law of energy conservation has already been broken simply by the fact that people from a parallel universe came to this one.

So the question is, can energy be created or not in this particular case? =P

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
When the MC talks about the law of energy conservation; Energy cannot be created nor destroyed but converted, in an isolated / closed system. Well, I'm not entirely sure this law is still in effect. Because the universe of the mc has been "breached" by people from a parallel universe. So you can't call it a closed or isolated system anymore. Besides if you think about it, energy has been added to the system; people with magic abilities (energy). So if energy cannot be created nor destroyed but converted in a closed system, it isn't possible to add energy to that system since that would require to create that energy. And if said energy needs to be transfered to be added to "this universe" then it was never a closed / isolated system to begin with. So the law of energy conservation has already been broken simply by the fact that people from a parallel universe came to this one.

So the question is, can energy be created or not in this particular case? =P
This is an adult VN, don't expect traditional laws to be relevant.

Reactions: Overlord070
Mar 29, 2023
This is an adult VN, don't expect traditional laws to be relevant.
But they were talking about the laws, how their abilities would fit in the laws of physics. So I still think it's relevant. Not from a realism pov, but a philosophical / hypothetical pov. Even if it's fictional, characters talking about laws of physics, makes the subject still relevant, doesn't matter if it's an avn or not.

I was just raising a question about the energy conservation laws, because I don't really understand how these abilities would fit in the energy conservation law. At least not without changing some assumptions.

For example; you could argue that there is still a closed system, just bigger than was assumed by me. In my previous post when I talked about the closed / isolated system, I assumed this universe only. (or the one in the VN, whatever floats your boat).

But what if that closed system is not just this universe, but the multiverse? We can't rule out that there are more universes like the ones the girls escaped from, it is also hinted that they had (magic)tech in the past to travel to other worlds. So what if that closed system encompassed the multiverse? Then the law of energy conservation still stands.

Reactions: HighbornTiger

HighbornTiger

Sizable Pianissimo M*C^2
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
If you want to get philosophical, then the law of energy conservation isn't true. It's only true enough to be useful. Or it's true enough on certain levels of analysis. Hopefully Quara guy knows more about physics than me. Another source has also mentioned to me that the statement "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed" has been dissproven by modern physics.

^^ But obviousely this doesn't matter. The recorded instances in which the law of energy conservation don't hold true couldn't explain anything close to what abilities are doing in my story. If you want to say that they are simply using the energy present in another universe, you can do that. It only pushes the problem back one step of analysis. Because then I would ask how are they doing this aand do they need some sort of enery to do that.

When creating magic systems I usually go with the explanation that there is a non interactive medium (non interactive so it's plausible that it hasn't been discovered) and then through some mechanism this non reactive thingy becomes reactive and does stuff. This much usually satifies my inner monk that screams THE GIRL WITH WINGS DOESN'T CONFORM WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

Afterwards I go mental and let magic do any number of things, even those that would be hard or impossible to explain with the non reacive medium idea. But it doesn't matter since every time my inner monk scrams I can throw him the non reactive material (usually Aether or Mana) theory and he is busy trying to figure out if his complains still hold true in that theoretical reality.

Mar 29, 2023
If you want to say that they are simply using the energy present in another universe, you can do that. It only pushes the problem back one step of analysis. Because then I would ask how are they doing this aand do they need some sort of energy to do that.
Not what I really meant with my; what if the closed system encompasses the multiverse. I meant that as a whole, the multiverse would be one closed system, so there is no need to "borrow" energy from another universe as all universes are connected (some how) in one closed system. So what I mean by that is: one of the girls is using her abilities, when she does her magic (pun intended), she doesn't use the energy present in her universe, but the multiverse overall. So instead of thinking the mc's universe as one system and the parallel another, it's one system. Well whatever, you're right it doesn't really matter :p

When creating magic systems I usually go with the explanation that there is a non interactive medium (non interactive so it's plausible that it hasn't been discovered) and then through some mechanism this non reactive thingy becomes reactive and does stuff. This much usually satifies my inner monk that screams THE GIRL WITH WINGS DOESN'T CONFORM WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

Afterwards I go mental and let magic do any number of things, even those that would be hard or impossible to explain with the non reacive medium idea. But it doesn't matter since every time my inner monk scrams I can throw him the non reactive material (usually Aether or Mana) theory and he is busy trying to figure out if his complains still hold true in that theoretical reality.
You have your inner monk, I have my inner shrodingers cat that can't decide if it's dead or not when I don't understand something, also loved the part of your explanation with the non reactive thingy that becomes a reactive thingy xD

Anyways, I find that your story is quite thought provoking, which is a good thing imo. Keep up the good work! =D

Reactions: HighbornTiger

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
A Foreign World [Ep4.5] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 252mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Does Ghost still provide a port for this game?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I thought the hairy belly issue might get solved but nope, apparently a cumshot onto said hairy belly with weird looking button is the way to improve that problem... I guess everyone has a type... but ye gods that put me off quick, this one is off the list.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
honestly I am in the other camp, I quite like that little trail of fine hair, duvet really. It makes Tracy unique. In french we call that specific trail of hair: Le chemin du bonheur. The road of happiness. If as a woman she is not that hairy and her small bush and her trail are her only body hair, why bother shaving it?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
honestly I am in the other camp, I quite like that little trail of fine hair, duvet really. It makes Tracy unique. In french we call that specific trail of hair: Le chemin du bonheur. The road of happiness. If as a woman she is not that hairy and her small bush and her trail are her only body hair, why bother shaving it?
In English I believe it's called a 'happy trail.' So pretty close.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes