VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be interesting to know if the game is going to have a harem ending with all the LIs or we are going to have to choose. I don't feel like starting the game to leave it halfway.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Haven't played the game yet, but I just wanna ask... Why?
Hmmm... How do I say this...

I can't recommend this, so far. The renders are "ok" if you don't look too deep or take them seriously. The models are all well known. Too well known. Anything else sucks.

So, use your judgement.

Peace :)

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Hmmm... How do I say this...

I can't recommend this, so far. The renders are "ok" if you don't look too deep or take them seriously. The models are all well known. Too well known. Anything else sucks.

So, use your judgement.

Peace :)
Honestly, I kinda guessed that just from seeing the preview images on the updates page :ROFLMAO: just wanted to see how many people called out the obvious copies. Definitely not planning on downloading, unless I get really desperate.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
A Fresh Start [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

can you update to the current version?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why does it skip between messages? Sometimes it plays the next message then other times the textbox disappears and then reappears when you click again. Also, what happened to the sound and music? I don't have either.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
can someone explain to me what updates these are, then it seems to me that I have already played a similar title, I want support to sell us copy and paste

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Fresh Start [v0.1.2] [King Bob]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes