VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A Fresh Start [v0.1.1] [King Bob] crunched

Info: Gallery Code

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,06 GB / 135 MB - AFreshStart-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 121 MB - AFreshStart-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
The funniest part is that about the ONLY thing that the one, single review of his previous and quickly abandoned game didn't get criticized for was the models and renders. For real.

What caused his previous game to bomb was that he doesn't have any of the talents needed to write a game. Not in the aspect of thinking up entertaining gameplay, nor the coding, nor the aspect of an interesting plot, nor even in the basic task of proofreading. Those were the things that needed to change, and of course, those are the things that haven't changed.

I personally don't think it will be immediately abandoned this time. No, I think he'll wait a while just out of stubbornness and then abandon it. He might even get some upvotes on the models, even though the story, plot, writing, and coding will all suck donkey balls, long before most players realize that he has no idea where to take the story or how to bring out anything interesting other than renders (of other people's imagination).

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Wtf, this guy should be banned for stiling characters from other games, I'm reporting this.
that seems to be the general consensus here. honestly I doubt this game will get to even 0.2 before it gets abandoned

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Came to this thread hoping to see a bunch of memes and jokes about the characters being near straight lift offs from other older games, and instead find 2 or 3 people being impossibly silly to the point they actually believe that these models belong to said older games rather than the DAZ3D store... moving a few fucking sliders around doesnt make them the property of the dev no matter how many tears come out of your eyes in outrage.

Also as Ava pointed out BaDiK wasnt the only one who got plagiarized, I see characters from other games too.

BaDiK - Josy, Jill, and young/thin Bella
Culture Shock - Emma
Indecent Desires - Monique

no idea who the uglier chick is... Ava seems to think she is Alice from Big Brother, but she doesnt look like her to me at all.

Also BaDiK isnt some special untouchable case where no one should touch those models just because the game is popular and you like it.... Look at how many goddamn Big Brother clones are out there... and that game is 10 years past its prime and those models and plot get seriously rehashed...

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Dear dev, "Summers gone" and "Where it all began" have some great models. You should totally steal them, stuff them into your game and make them sex. (y)(y)(y)

Also your game is fine or something and you should add new models. :cool:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Wtf, this guy should be banned for stiling characters from other games, I'm reporting this.

Sure... Report someone for using, what I assume to be, premade assets, as those models are everywhere, avaliable to everyone using the same software. Besides that, the dev whom made the model(s), most likely has no right to the model(s) anyways, besides the right to use it commercially, non-exclusively at that, as that is usually how the licences to most asset software works, because limitations on what one can do and/or corperate greed, where the owner and copyright holder is the company of said software, and they usually do not give a shit what people do, as long as they have a valid licence to use the software, and it's within the EULA/ToS. :KEK:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So are you going to report the multiple games that have stolen the entire concept of Big Brother that a couple of the games are thrown out a year. The fact is this is a pirate game site so nothing is sacred here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rythan25
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes