VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I like how the only review complains about using the same DAZ models every other game on this site uses, as if they're all not just flipping DAZ assets themselves.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
if its being a dik 2.0 at least use Lilly and give her a prominent role lol
the funny thing is, in order to get some of his character models, DPC had to sculpt some of his 3d models which had to have taken dozens of hours. and this guy just blatantly steals the character models, writes a different story, and call it unique. I cannot wait to see DPC tear this game apart lol

chemos1

Feb 7, 2023
the funny thing is, in order to get some of his character models, DPC had to sculpt some of his 3d models which had to have taken dozens of hours. and this guy just blatantly steals the character models, writes a different story, and call it unique. I cannot wait to see DPC tear this game apart lol
Did he though? If DPC has some custom sculpted (like, sculpted in zbrush or blender) 3d models, they'd be impossible to steal unless DPC released them himself. You can't pull 3D DAZ figures out of a 2D render. If OP wanted that figure, he'd have to sculpt it himself. To the best of my knowledge, all of BaDIK's models are DAZ assets that have had some the of the sliders played with. And some aren't customized at all. MC from BADIK for example, is just the straight up basic Gen 8 male face.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Did he though? If DPC has some custom sculpted (like, sculpted in zbrush or blender) 3d models, they'd be impossible to steal unless DPC released them himself. You can't pull 3D DAZ figures out of a 2D render. If OP wanted that figure, he'd have to sculpt it himself. To the best of my knowledge, all of BaDIK's models are DAZ assets that have had some the of the sliders played with. And some aren't customized at all. MC from BADIK for example, is just the straight up basic Gen 8 male face.
that doesn't matter. this guy basically copy and pasted the game under a different name and has the balls to call it original. I've seen some games have to change their title because it was used by an older game. this game is going to fail because none of it, besides the spoiler and title, is original in the least

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Not to point out the ridiculously obvious but there are just as many characters from other games.

Again, not to point out the ridiculously obvious but the models in badik aren't original either.

They were around before it came out and will still be around long after it's gone.
True, but their performances in BAD are so much better...bigger budget, better script. All that other stuff was before their big break. Now they're A-list.

DaemonStan19

Apr 16, 2023
because this guy is 1000% unoriginal and a shameless thief
DPC taking someone else's work and modifying it no matter the time it took still doesn't make it DPC's work, if he made it from scratch then okay but to call someone a thief for using or not using DPC's edits on public assets anyone can buy is bonkers.

It's like saying I put a piece of paper over the Mona Lisa, traced it then gave her new facial features and now I own the Mona Lisa. It just sounds stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was really enjoying the game until it kept saying to be continued. I keep thinking that I've came to the end of the build and want to exit the game. The Dev needs to fix this.

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
It's like saying I put a piece of paper over the Mona Lisa, traced it then gave her new facial features and now I own the Mona Lisa. It just sounds stupid.
Technically, . Or at least the additions you made to it.

But that doesn't apply to Daz figures, or renders made with them. You own the rights to do as you wish with the renders when you purchase the figures. You've purchased the rights to your renders. But the copyright/IP of the figures in and of themselves still belong to the vendors/PAs and Daz. So, even if DPC cared enough to do anything about this, there's literally nothing he could legally do. There's zero legal ground for him to stand on, as long as the supposed infringer isn't outright plagiarizing the work itself.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes