VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I highly doubt he'd want to pay a lawyer just to laugh at him.

I'm getting kinda concerned over how many people think dpc owns store bought assets though.

I get some people here seem to love the guy but he didn't make a single one of those models.
Yea he didn't even modify them at all, which some people don't seem to get. If anything it should make people recognize even creators with a huge platform, decent technical skills, and good equipment are lazy about the models they use too.

I haven't even play BaDIK yet, it's been sitting on my hard drive for years untouched cuz it just looks so generic to me, and I've seen all these models in other games so I didn't even associate it with DPC just the other titles I've seen them in. Also y'all posting the same meme over and over need to chill the point farming is done.

I'm getting kinda concerned over how serious you take these shitposts
DPC didn't make the character models in BaD? This is news to me. Anyone got any evidence of this claim? Maybe a screenshot of the character models in an asset store or something?
Shitposts... right...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
"A Fresh Start".
An interesting name for a VN that has Jill, Josy, Bella, and the most generic story in AVNs other than "dad died, you're now the man of the house".

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
A Fresh Start [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 145mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gametimer

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Uh... Yeah gonna have to agree with everyone that the "cast" is straight up ripped from other AVN's. I mean being similar is one thing, but THIS is straight up well...you get the point..

Probably going to avoid this unless it gets serious traction but damn the clones are everywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Someone linked list of BaDIK models a bit upthread. Josy is included in there.
I know, I know it very well. :cool:
It is not possible to buy Josy from the DAZ store. She is a unique character created by DPC, who went through a complex and lengthy process of morphing and sculpting.
4.PNG
Almost all BaDIK characters are unique and made from different assets, except for Jill (P3D Imogen for Victoria 8). So it's not true that all BaDIK characters can be bought from DAZ store.

I'm not hinting at anything. Let everyone draw their own conclusions.

KING BOB1

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2022
I know, I know it very well. :cool:
It is not possible to buy Josy from the DAZ store. She is a unique character created by DPC, who went through a complex and lengthy process of morphing and sculpting.
View attachment 2778603
Almost all BaDIK characters are unique and made from different assets, except for Jill (P3D Imogen for Victoria 8). So it's not true that all BaDIK characters can be bought from DAZ store.

1689619801385.png

• Haha
Reactions: holaje12

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

This is true. Though most of the girls have base Daz models heavily customized, Jill and Quinn are the least modified and easiest to find in other games. Sage is pretty much a fan made character, as early days of Dev there were a bunch of Patreon polls as to how they wanted her to look, height, hair, boobs, eyes, etc.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
These are just the basic materials needed to build a character. Fine-tuning requires a lot more operations.

This is true. Though most of the girls have base Daz models heavily customized, Jill and Quinn are the least modified and easiest to find in other games. Sage is pretty much a fan made character, as early days of Dev there were a bunch of Patreon polls as to how they wanted her to look, height, hair, boobs, eyes, etc.
Every day something new, now I find out that my top 1 girl is created by fans, the moment when the collective mind worked well.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes