VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
whao, dude makes an patreon and steas models from other known games? cant wait for the Devs from the stolen model to notice this and have it taken down.
Daz developers don't own the rights to the figures, only Daz/Tafi and the Vendors/PAs do. Unless the dev is violating ToS for Patreon, there's nothing they or anyone can do about it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DrPinkCake walking to his lawyer's office right now
View attachment 2777062
I highly doubt he'd want to pay a lawyer just to laugh at him.

I'm getting kinda concerned over how many people think dpc owns store bought assets though.

I get some people here seem to love the guy but he didn't make a single one of those models.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Love BaD, but you say that as if DPC's renders are actually anything above average.
Most games with better renders just suck balls though

Life in Santa County is a good example. Basically an inferior BADIK with better renders. But written by someone who only has a vague understanding of English and only a working theory on talking to women in real life

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Most games with better renders just suck balls though

Life in Santa County is a good example. Basically an inferior BADIK with better renders. But written by someone who only has a vague understanding of English and only a working theory on talking to women in real life
I guess it's better to say that they're 'good enough'.

And fair enough. But when you see someone ask "what are some great games with amazing graphics?" or something of that nature, you're basically guaranteed to see BaD come up from someone. And the issue is only further exacerbated by newer devs seeing that and thinking of it as an ideal. Again, I love BaD (like many), but it's not even close to Ocean or Philly. Visually, of course.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Lisa looks pretty good to be fucked :love:(y) Jill to :love:(y) Both Nr 1 Pussy's are back no need anyone else :cool:(y)

Wish Dev could add path to romances and pregnancy's :lepew:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

halil123

May 23, 2017
The dev thought his first game wasn't a big enough ripoff, so he made a new game with school setting.

Mar 15, 2021
Apparently you can make choices in a Kinetic Novel , it's not enough to put attractive characters to make a good game.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes