VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
While I'm all in for incest, Patreon-only is not a very wise move. I know SS is backlogged for probably the next year, but in the mean time I'd rent a PO box and have people mail in a check before I'd attempt putting a decent (well, the potential is there) AVN on Patreon. Some white-knight asshole snitch will probably report it sooner or later.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I wasn't around this forum when BADIIK Blew up to the point that unrelated games had strict notes on their threads that mentioning it will get you banned or some shit, but with how blatant this one is with its copying I wonder if the mods will waive that rule for this one

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I wasn't around this forum when BADIIK Blew up to the point that unrelated games had strict notes on their threads that mentioning it will get you banned or some shit, but with how blatant this one is with its copying I wonder if the mods will waive that rule for this one
I didn't even know that rule existed outside of reviews. But yeah, it's getting ridiculous. If devs can't make thir own unique models at this point or have them made if they lack the skill to do it themselves they prob shouldn't bother, because it seems just about every AVN uses the same ~100 girls with different makeup and hairdo.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
I don't think anyone needs to be a genius to predict how this game is destined to be abandoned. First of all the dev already has that track record, along with copy paste models and an uninspired storyline, it is safe to assume maybe one or two updates in the future the dev just went completely silent.
Incest tag + Patreon only = not a bright future from just that alone. I don't dl AVNs with no sex in them yet anyway, it may or may not make it that far.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Stolen models aside, I love how everyone looks like any other but their supposed age.
Mom? Probably 20-30s.
Son? Same age as his Mom, maybe even a bit older, easily.
Tit.. Tatyana? 30s, at least...
Probably tried to avoid getting a loli/shota tag for whatever silly reason and went overboard.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to point out the ridiculously obvious but there are just as many characters from other games.

I didn't even know that rule existed outside of reviews. But yeah, it's getting ridiculous. If devs can't make thir own unique models at this point or have them made if they lack the skill to do it themselves they prob shouldn't bother, because it seems just about every AVN uses the same ~100 girls with different makeup and hairdo.
Again, not to point out the ridiculously obvious but the models in badik aren't original either.

They were around before it came out and will still be around long after it's gone.

Reactions: sailboat and Orlox

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The first few scenes are already amusing.

Son: "I hope she's in the shower so I can peek."
Mom: (Is in the shower so he can peek.)
Son: "Shit, she's in the shower. Hmm, should I peek?"

(Also, grammar: It's "tits", not "a tits"...)

Anyway, the renders are good. Which is more than I'd expect from new games here.
the renders are good because they're literally just copied from other, successful games

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's interesting to see just how many people didn't seem to know that BADIK models are assets bought from a marketplace, not original creations. It's also funny to see people call the models "stolen" when they're used in a different game.
Yeah, It's like the same actors starring in different movies. Except that the size of the 3dcg actor pool is comparable to the troupe of a small city theater. But in this game, it seems that most of the models are intentionally chosen from the BaDIK cast, with minimal customization, just to attract maximum attention.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The game is gonna get abandoned that for sure just like the last one , the reason being the same - less support, why because lack of creativity, same models with no changes other than lower quality renders as compared to BaDIK, Using same models to gather attention won't really work as the story looks like every other mediocre college shit. His earlier game had the same problem and turned to dust quite soon.
This thread is gonna become a total meme fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netgear
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes