VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Didn't realise Emma from Culture Shock and Lisa from Big Brother were in BAD.

Blonde cousin from Indecent Desire too.
The teacher looks like a bleached Sophia from a Wife and Mother to me.
The brunette with big tits is from Long Story Short.

I said previously, this is a "greatest hits" collection rather than one game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
haha what the fuck, why are all females copys from other games? :D
Don't forget the MC

come on man have some shame i know those models are already pre-created but even so... change it a bit or something

edit: with many devs striving to make their own models releasing something like this is embarrassing
Well he did put Josy's head on Bella's body. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vr2vvr

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The way your life turns out in this new place depends on the choices you make. You have the power to shape your own future and create a meaningful journey of self-discovery and growth.
doubt.gif
Models aside(it is no longer necessary to say any of that, others already took care of talking about it :KEK: ) that overview doesn't make sense with the Kinetic novel tag.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Note to self. Don't make DIK clone already too many.

I'll play it but I'm taking notes... you know for... not reference material. :cool:

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
This is something else, this is not just character that look like a BAD character, but IT'S BAD game in parallel universe :KEK:
It's like when your friend asks for homework and you told him to change it up a bit so it's not the same, but your friend just diddnt care :BootyTime:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
come on man have some shame i know those models are already pre-created but even so... change it a bit or something

edit: with many devs striving to make their own models releasing something like this is embarrassing
TBF it's not like these devs make these models themselves. I'm not sure I could find the stocks easily but I've seen a lot of these models in multiple other games with basically no changes from the stock version I'm assuming. Just because one person using them gets really big doesn't give them the rights to those models even if you make associations about them in your own mind.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes