VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I don't think anyone needs to be a genius to predict how this game is destined to be abandoned. First of all the dev already has that track record, along with copy paste models and an uninspired storyline, it is safe to assume maybe one or two updates in the future the dev just went completely silent.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't think anyone needs to be a genius to predict how this game is destined to be abandoned. First of all the dev already has that track record, along with copy paste models and an uninspired storyline, it is safe to assume maybe one or two updates in the future the dev just went completely silent.
Damn you beat me to it. Was going to start taking bets on how many updates this gets before it gets dumped like his last game. I'm betting 2. :unsure: :devilish:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Attract attention with models from popular games? Okay, it worked. You got attention, now what? And now it's time for the cringe travesty! Dude in his early twenties pouts at his 30 year old mom for waking him up too early for school. This is probably the best point in the game to quit. But out of curiosity, I skimmed through the game. Peeping on mom in the shower - checked. Back to school in a class of six 20 year olds - checked. Must be a special class for a special students. Surprise jerkoff attack of the slutty classmate in a toilet stall - checked. Jerking on unconscious mom - checked. That's all, folks!

Mje1278

Jul 1, 2022
chapter 1 or prologue has like 3 to be continued screens. Maybe you just need one for now, bud.

Jul 15, 2021
After your mom and dad got divorced, your life took a different direction. You had to leave your hometown and find a new place to live. In this new town, you will go to a new school, make new friends, and have many new experiences.

daring-today-are-we-spongebob.gif

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Jill from Being A Dik (and a dozen other AVNs) and Emma from Culture Shock (and another dozen AVNs) we meet again (third one looks familiar too, but can't recall from where just yet). Why can't AVNs each have their own unique models no one else uses? After 6 years it's starting to get repetitive, and 4 pages of previous comments agrees (didn't even read them before posting).

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I love a trustworthy dev that doesn't just abandon projects and then comeback with a new one.....

Oh...

Wait.
That's new ?????
it's not a side story from DrPinkCake's BaDIK ?

Even the MC is from BaDIK

P.S. Guess DPC will be pissed when he sees this. :censored:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes