VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Stolen models aside, I love how everyone looks like any other but their supposed age.
Mom? Probably 20-30s.
Son? Same age as his Mom, maybe even a bit older, easily.
Tit.. Tatyana? 30s, at least...

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Oh boy...really? The same story every ( I think) step I make:
boy's parents killed / divorced /abandoned, etc. pp. ...school setting alright? Please, don't...

*hard pass / ignored*

neverless:

good speed, dev.

bes regards

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Not bad, obviously the first thing that catches your attention are the renders, but if that's all you plan to sell this is going to end up either abandoned or a bunch of meaningless and coherent scenes created just to please patreons.

I hope I have no reason and that this stands out as something more than another BaD, good luck.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
TBF it's not like these devs make these models themselves. I'm not sure I could find the stocks easily but I've seen a lot of these models in multiple other games with basically no changes from the stock version I'm assuming. Just because one person using them gets really big doesn't give them the rights to those models even if you make associations about them in your own mind.
Yes, it can be, but there are some devs that do make their own renders, not all of them of course, and others that at least edit existing models (as in power vacuum) you have to ask for a minimum effort, that's why I don't play games that have renders that are so similar to other games

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the Title alone tells me its destined to failure........fresh start hmm how many games have been called that that have ever lived past one update ? i can only think of one and even then it got abandoned

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
The first few scenes are already amusing.

Son: "I hope she's in the shower so I can peek."
Mom: (Is in the shower so he can peek.)
Son: "Shit, she's in the shower. Hmm, should I peek?"

(Also, grammar: It's "tits", not "a tits"...)

Anyway, the renders are good. Which is more than I'd expect from new games here.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Could've at least changed the hairstyles for some of them. Damn, son. It would've even better if you just took the hairstyles from the older episodes.

This takes "This is just another BADIK clone" to a new level. To the point where the mods/devs shouldn't even bother putting "Any references to BADIK will be deleted" on the front page. Endless references will be made.

Reactions: MickeyMantle
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes