VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
DPC didn't make the character models in BaD? This is news to me. Anyone got any evidence of this claim? Maybe a screenshot of the character models in an asset store or something?
Lmaoooo you find the same characters in every game. No one makes their characters from zero here. It would take too much work and it is pointless since you can just get them from the store and change them a bit to get what you want
Literally, all the models are from different games. Not that I complain but well, I suppose some people will with author rights.
Oh wow, some of you are serious, I thought it was just a joke wtf

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
And do what about it?

None of the models used are owned by DPC or any other dev considering there are multiple game characters in it.
Do nothing execpt being pissed.
This dev didn't do anything to change slightly his characters so it doesn't look like a copy/paste of Dr PinkCake work.

That's all i'm saying.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'm getting kinda concerned over how many people think dpc owns store bought assets though.
It's not the fact that DPC own the rights to thoses characters, it's the fact that this dev didn't do anything to change the characters just a bit so they don't look like a copy/paste from BaDIK.
This dev didn't want to take the time to personalize his characters, to make them his own.
In my book, it's called laziness.

wildo

Aug 20, 2021
You didn't even bother to change the model from your last game, even a little bit?

*doesn't address the elephant in the frat house bedroom*

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I beg of you devs, spend like 5 min with the morph sliders. I promise it's worth it
There's a problem with the morph sliders, they don't work on tits and asses, cause almost all games have females with gigantic tits and ass. :)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
The point is it's not his work, they are just stock models. They don't belong to DPC nor did he make them.
I see that you have your opinion on this and it's all right, i respect that and i have mine, where i think this dev didn't try very much to make something that didn't look so much like someone else's game on the character point of view, even the MC is a perfect twin of BaDIK and DPC's MC is not exactly the stock character.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly... just not very good. Although it's not engrish it's pretty boring and more filler then advancing a plot. Uninspiring.. I'm not one to come down on games usually.. but

mojo.jpg

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I am calling it. I give it a month before this game is gone. dev has to have planet sized balls to blatantly steal 4 different characters from DPC and say it's a different game. just hope dev knows that mercy might not be an option at this point

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes