Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Game had potential, I have played this like twice and nothing new no even teaser, I hate when they take a year or years to do what?....

Reactions: CyanCoyote

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
i just need the sabotage one now any hints
Not sure if people have figured this out but since it's so obscure, here's how this works.
During mornings you have the chance to stay in Bonnie's room or leave. If you stay, you have 2 clear options of where to nose around. Sabotage requires you to go with the third option which is almost impossible to see due to being mostly off-screen. There's a barely visible blue marker almost completely outside of the right-side edge of the screen. That'll move this event forward.

e: This seems to be resolution related - UI works fine on 16:9, but crops out UI elements/buttons on 16:10.

Last edited:

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Game doesn't look bad, models aren't bad and its rare to see a renpy furry without "gay" tag, but the somewhat ntr type of bullshit at the beginning, is all I need to stop playing, if at least it would be avoidable or something, but its not even stated that there is something like that in this game, kinda sad about that because, as I said, overall the game looks pretty good for the 5 minutes of playtime I gave it.
you say the models aren't bad and I am scared of them, lmfao.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Ok so I think what is new is that they made this working
Furry_House_pHv5nlZV1F.png
It should be in the upper right corner
It shows a level of intimacy for each girl
it also shows either their sexy or explicit images that you saw thought the game

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
Can anyone please tell me how far you can get with Imogen and Monica.
Thank you and greetings

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Nice it would be, if there was a horizontal-scroller in the game, to move horizontal in the rooms.
So the resolution is not interesting animore, if there 4:3; 16:10 or 16:9.
The scroll maybe could be moved with the cursor-buttons or right-clicks.
Its just an idea for future. ;-)

Reactions: tieger
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes