Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Summerfile

Dec 9, 2020
The amount of tags (or rather lack of tags) for a game that has reached .35 seems shocking. Is there even Vaginal sex or any of the more readily made foreplay tags (oral, groping and handholding)? I've seen this game floating around but without the tags it's hard to know what content is in this.

HarajukuBun

Feb 12, 2021
I have waited months for an update like this, I shall now rest in peace knowing you could now do the gilf.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
How to start "Spy Monica´s secret picture(2) and "Opportunity"? The rest i got done
How did you do Warm Nights.
Had sex with the aunt because it was shown as done and after the massage for Melissa it was shown as pending again
For Monica you have to get the spy cam from Bonnie's room and hide it in Monica's room.
Opportunity is a mystery to me too

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Needs a walkthrough or in game tips because this is insane and a bit retarded ive spent 20 minutes trying complete 1 quest which someone did say how to complete but the characters mom never goes to the tv room ever and yes ive completed every other quest prior to it. The other 2 i havent completed I have no idea how to Suntan and Warmnights.
The game is promising and looks great but the mechanics and being able to completing quest is trash.

Reactions: mjapper and krkarr

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
After have sex with the aunt you should go to the garden in the afternoon instead of her you get the quest for your mother.
picture 2 - I can´t put the spy cam at any time of the day

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
excuse me guys a question with one missions that I can not do
1 Monica spy for secret pictures (1)
(I repeat that the cam I had already placed and seen monica do the show on the pc)
help me please

Last edited:

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
How to view the camera - I install it, then I take it away - and nothing ... What am I doing wrong?

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
the camera icon does not appear. So let's wait for the next update. Maybe events will work normally there, at the same time they will add autosaves?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Has anyone unlocked all the pictures of monica?
if you can put pictures I am missing only the last 2 endings

TheoBambou

Dec 26, 2020
I saw a Cheat Menu after completing some quests. Does someone knows the code ? I kinda don't wanna waste money on patreon if it's to have a big update every 6 months

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
I fear I have found a game breaking bug. I have seen Monica's secret pictures (2) and now I can't get (1) to happen.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes