Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
I fear I have found a game breaking bug. I have seen Monica's secret pictures (2) and now I can't get (1) to happen.
Same problem. Don't know how to resolve this other than restarting the game and doing each questline individually to try and figure out which order of doing things doesn't trigger this bug.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok hot stuck with three task left, as it looks like iike nothing is breaking to loop so i can get warm nights, sun tan and presious information done

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
ok hot stuck with three task left, as it looks like iike nothing is breaking to loop so i can get warm nights, sun tan and presious information done
You need BOTH: The sunscreen AND the booklet 'How to massage' from the shop.
PS: I stuck in last 3 too.
'...Monica's secret pictures'
'...ortunity'
'...m Nights'
(Sorry hacked borders on 16/10-screen!)

Last edited:

steamwhistle

Feb 16, 2022
Hopefully this helps.

That said, word of warning. You can get softlocked with anything involving money. Always make sure you earn more than you need so you have at least 5$ left over to play the memory game. There are only two instances wherein you are awarded money - My Friend Hugo, and First Reward. Neither are repeatable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing not unlocked will be the two furthest right photos in the gallery.
It will unlock a bunch of special images in the graphs icon.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
kind of wish a few events were repeatable like the one with Imogen but without the interruption.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Opportunity = One night, when you sleep aunt Imogen enters your bedroom.
Favourite Aunt = One evening you go peeping aunt Imogen in her room doing her yoga exercises, but she sits on the ground sadly. Suddenly she notices you, let you in and haves sex with you - plenty sex with you!

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
does anyone know what the code is?
What is the problem with 4 minutes in a memory-game, so one need a cheatcode?
I think the cheat-button is a joke to cheaters and there is no code. ;-)
Also in Monicas 2nd online-show: Every password to the link with her computer is accepted. One even dont need type any password. Thats ok too.

Last edited:

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017
Opportunity = One night, when you sleep aunt Imogen enters your bedroom.
Favourite Aunt = One evening you go peeping aunt Imogen in her room doing her yoga exercises, but she sits on the ground sadly. Suddenly she notices you, let you in and haves sex with you - plenty sex with you!
How to open "Opportunity" ?
p.s. 0.36 next week ;)

Reactions: docUnknown

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How to open "Opportunity" ?
p.s. 0.36 next week ;)
I forgot, what 'Opportunity' starts. I think it begins randomly. Sure is, you have to go to bed for it.
'0.36 next week' - on steam (patches & updates) since 2022, feb. 22nd is no progress. Im waiting too for an upgrade, but I think its gone.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes