4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Aside from the philosophical discussion about what is and is not a futa, the VN has pretty decent animation. Assuming you're into the idea of sucking cock. Well, the anim is good regardless, whether or not you like it another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gabaw

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
Sorry to interrupt all the bickering but I just wanted to tell the Dev that I really like how this looks. Good job! Looking forward to more content.

Proceed with the argument on the Futransmormation tag or whatever...

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Game has potential. Needs help with English and grammar. But the story was very short and abrupt. For a demo it makes you want more but if the follow up isn't meatier (no pun intended) it will fall short.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
I've just seen a CG Rip and dear LAWD it looks good. There's actual animations and the renders look just as good as the ones shown in the preview.

Reactions: Amariithynar

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Not sure if its been stated, but the overview uses a word wrong: if its a person, then its a scientist. If it is scientific then it ofter refers to what the scientist is doing (example: scientific tests)
TBF the entire blurb text is... not exactly Shakespeare. >_>

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Not a bad start to the game. I'm hopeful it will get plenty of updates.

Also, someone appears to have put the gallery for the game up on ehentai: , if anyone cares to check it out.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'd love an Android port so that I can get in on the futa debate...

Also, is there any indication if MC gets to be on the receiving end of things? :unsure:

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
I'd love an Android port so that I can get in on the futa debate...

Also, is there any indication if MC gets to be on the receiving end of things? :unsure:
Not sure. Though it may come in a future update so its something to be hopeful for. And come join our little slice of heaven in the GFD. I'm actually surprised that we have only had one person who for whatever reason felt the need to be rude.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Not 0.9, more like the 0.9 of 0.0001.
0.9 doesn't mean 90% complete, it means the 9th major iteration; it's the major difference between utilizing a decimal system for version numbers and utilizing decimals for basic math. Normally we read "0.9" to mean that the next number is going to be 1.0, but when using it for versions, you can go version 0.9991249867153 (if you had that many iterations, anyways).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
As much as I'm sure you guys like talking about dicks, this has gone way too far, so please take to off-topic or PMs.

Any further post arguing about what is and what is not Futa will be deleted.

Reactions: woj_tec

zhranzagul

Jun 27, 2018
I thoroughly hope you have the means and interest to continue developing this. This is exactly what I am looking for

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
This looks promising. I wish the drawings' proportions were not quite as exaggerated, but it was a good demo. Let's see if this thing survives beyond one scene. There are very few of these out there.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
To which screen is this game created?
What current equipment has a screen aspect ratio of 1:1???

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Ignoring the obvious.... Bad english and Some ok some bad animations. Main content not to my taste either.

Not great.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Ignoring the obvious.... Bad english and Some ok some bad animations. Main content not to my taste either.

Not great.
When is not your taste, why you play this? Are you masochist?
You can easy find game with masochism as genre...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote