4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
A good game and great fun so far! I hope there will be more, and hopefully this is a demo, not a "full game," but even if it is, I guess I'll just have to play lots of short games?

More in depth: ***SPOILERS***
This is an intriguing premise, and I'm very curious about these "powered" individuals. Is it going to be like, "X-Men, but with sexual mutations also?" The idea of women having their organs replaced as a flip on men growing breasts presents an interesting question of attraction. I have to admit, the psychology of it does something for me that's as confusing as it is exciting. The character is very cute, and the animations are smooth. Not sure I've seen POV like that in a Ren'Py/CG before, but it's a nice touch, especially given the premise. Bonus points for the music as well. The writing itself is playful and fun, if a bit sloppy. I would typically assume language is the issue (which I tend to ignore, because I know how rough English can be on translation), but even "DNA" was written as "adn." That's not bad translation, that's just carelessness. I don't know what that girl who is clearly not a futa is, but whatever she is, I like her!

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
erm.. what with the Screen ratio? it's like super narrow screen... I've seen pussies wider than that.

Apart from the Virgin Pussy screen though its a damn good demo.. English needs cleaning up but Models/Renders and Animations are pro quality.

Last edited:

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Shemale and Futa on male and Male on Them then i'm in Plz don't remove if futa/shemale on male make optional

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
erm.. what with the Screen ratio? it's like super narrow screen... I've seen pussies wider than that.

Apart from the Virgin Pussy screen though its a damn good demo.. English needs cleaning up but Models/Renders and Animations are pro quality.
Its 1:1...

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... That was... difrent... Interesting... In a weird way... For me, at least... Anyway... The animations are really good.
I didn't think I'd say this, but ... I'm curious to see more.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This was a well done quick little game with excellent animations!

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
And ca 55% from my monitor horizontal... Rest is waste for energy...
erm.. you have lost me.. so you are saying that any screen that isn't looking like a mobile phone is waste of energy? ok... forget i asked... forget this game if you just gonna take the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
i love her with those glasses... so beuty, so soft, so loving... and the final picture.. omg! i want her dominating me right now.
great game, i hope next time will be a lot of content... 1gb of those.. hehe

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
0.9 doesn't mean 90% complete, it means the 9th major iteration; it's the major difference between utilizing a decimal system for version numbers and utilizing decimals for basic math. Normally we read "0.9" to mean that the next number is going to be 1.0, but when using it for versions, you can go version 0.9991249867153 (if you had that many iterations, anyways).
That is quite weird and confusing system.
User unfriendly. Sad that this site does not have unified system for version naming. :confused:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
That is quite weird and confusing system.
User unfriendly. Sad that this site does not have unified system for version naming. :confused:
1) It's a developer function, not a user function. It's on users to learn how to use it in relation to any specific dev team's usage, not on said devs to change and/or simplify how they use it for basic user understanding.
2) F95 takes the developer's version numbers and lists them, that's all.
3) As far as users are concerned, if the number goes up, the version is advanced above what it is previous, so upgrade.

Now, it'd be remiss of me at this point to not provide some basic information on version numbering so that you and others who don't understand, can begin to:
  • The most common structure, to my knowledge, is an A.X.Y.Z format. X is for major milestones, Y for minor milestones within a major milestone, and Z for bugfixes and similar, and A is the 'release version'.
  • Games that are considered to be 'feature complete' get a version 1.0, aka release version, but updates can still come to them, like with Minecraft (right now it's on version 1.14.4).
  • Sometimes pre-release versions lack A, or might use "rXYZ"/"vXYZ" ('r' stands for revision).
  • Sometimes Z is entirely unused, because releases only happen on major milestones, and the functionality is put into Y.
  • Examples: Sisterly Lust recently released a hotfix for v21 as v21.1; Harem (by Ker) releases as cXmY.Z ('c' means 'chapter' and 'm' means 'milestone'), and latest release as of this post is c8m6.1, with a public release of c8m5.

Coheed

May 30, 2017
Good stuff. I love the animation and renders. Music was kinda cheese and the aspect ratio thing kinda sucked but still overall awesome. Does anyone know what program this was made in? Blender?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote