4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
do you have any suggestions for futa on male? i love that stuff
Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my game...
It's already got futa/trans on male content, but if you're more interested in the futa/trans topping, that'll be in the update I'm releasing this month. Sorry to hijack the thread if it belongs to a dev.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
A fine Male on Futa game, it's so hard to find those. Most of the thing involving futa is Futa on Male… Damn.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
A fine Male on Futa game, it's so hard to find those. Most of the thing involving futa is Futa on Male… Damn.
Not wrong and i like futa on male also but mainly with we see a lot on futa on male it's always the futa being dom.

Reactions: xetalon

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
Not wrong and i like futa on male also but mainly with we see a lot on futa on male it's always the futa being dom.
u see a lot on futa on male?.. show me where its the a lot?.. snif snif, there are a few ones.. at least a few good
So, you want a game where the MC dom the futa... then try some of these: summertime saga, fetish locator, come home, ufo, family affair, zoctongo: amberbb, the shrink, mid life crisis, frozen past, weekend lollygagging and the list can go and go..

Last edited:
Reactions: xetalon

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
any futa on female or futa on futa lists?
futa on female? try with Lunars Chosen, also: campo, tower of dreams, sexcraft: a royal quest, my girlfriend & my futa grandma, futa quest, futanari fantasy, fate king - beginning of the end, the company..

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
u see a lot on futa on male?.. show me where its the a lot?.. snif snif, there are a few ones.. at least a few good
So, you want a game where the MC dom the futa... then try some of these: summertime saga, fetish locator, come home, ufo, family affair, zoctongo: amberbb, the shrink, mid life crisis, frozen past, weekend lollygagging and the list can go and go..
Art wise more than game wise.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
this will keep me far away from this dev, deleting posts because they don't fit into "your" narrative.
Guess its a cya?? Dude, youre quite delusional if you make statements such as "your" narrative, making your OWN narrative. Just get a clue, you dont decide what happens, is allowed to be said or what we should think.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote