Ren'Py Abandoned A Game of Words [v0.1.6] [GAON]

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
It would be good to revamp that game overview a bit.
Also, check your tags ("genre", for example "Romace." sounds a bit strange).
Not sure if "Decision taking" should be listed as a separate tag.
Adding planned tags, would be preferable as well...
And if the game is planned as sandbox, VN or KN (with decisions taking :BootyTime:)...?
Anyway, good luck with your project/game!

p.s.
based on that third OP preview, you have to be one of those supporting popular trendy movement #tinydicksmatter:BootyTime:
Probably just a bad angle...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Give me a reason to download your game. You must have some idea of where your game is going and the tags that you have planned.

If you don't...

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Give me a reason to download your game. You must have some idea of where your game is going and the tags that you have planned.

If you don't...
The game is based on 3 different paths, 2 bigs and 1 short, deppending on the path u choose, you meet different people, and from the skeleton of the story i have, there is no plan to merge the paths into a general one, so different paths means different endings.
The game last 1 week, the first day is when you choose where to go.
Pls let me know if this don´t responds you.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game is based on 3 different paths, 2 bigs and 1 short, deppending on the path u choose, you meet different people, and from the skeleton of the story i have, there is no plan to merge the paths into a general one, so different paths means different endings.
The game last 1 week, the first day is when you choose where to go.
Pls let me know if this don´t responds you.
Okay, that gives me a clue as to the scope of the game. But if you don't intend to reveal future tags, I'll just stand by until the game progresses and people can report what's in it. Not gonna reject it outright, but I'm not gonna download it yet, either.

I hope good fortune smiles on you and your game. Peace. (y)

Reactions: kokoadict

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Got a gut feeling this isn't gonna last long.
Too much criticism and commentary from dev that the 'game' hasn't got his main attention.
Maybe 1 or 2 updates/bugfixes and then poofffff.

• Sad
Reactions: kokoadict

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Got a gut feeling this isn't gonna last long.
Too much criticism and commentary from dev that the 'game' hasn't got his main attention.
Maybe 1 or 2 updates/bugfixes and then poofffff.
I hope not, my goal is to upload an update every week or so. Im having so much fun doing the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tothadam1998

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Im redoing all the renders and upgrading the quality of them. Will update in 2 days or so.

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
When I am choosing to go to company I am getting error. Attaching the traceback file for you.
Hi Vaibhav, thanks for trying the beta. At the momment, the company path is not done, im focusing on the university one. You can check the changelog of the updates to see when its avalible. But i can tell you that it will porb be on 2 updates. Again, thanks for giving a chance to the game.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry, but Maya has a boyfriend and MC seems to have an interest in her, this gives me NTR feelings, I hope I'm wrong.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
kokoadict If you don't want to keep answering the same questions over and over, you need to add more information about future tags (harem, romance, etc.) and your plans for the game (no NTR, multiple paths) to the OP.

Good luck!

Reactions: bruce555

kokoadict

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
If I choose go to the company it gives me this error.
Hi Vaibhav, thanks for trying the beta. At the momment, the company path is not done, im focusing on the university one. You can check the changelog of the updates to see when its avalible. But i can tell you that it will porb be on 2 updates. Again, thanks for giving a chance to the game.

Reactions: bruce555

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I know it's a first attempt.. but two of the three paths shouldn't end with error screens.. Give me a black ending screen.. or revert it back to the main screen. The renders are ok.. the english version needs somebody who actually speaks the language to proof it for you.. All in all.. uh.. well.. at least it's not a complete dumpster fire.