• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape [v2.00] [Unidentified Flying Monster]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
RJ212577_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The main character (player), the heroine, and two others are locked in a certain Western-style building and forced to participate in the escape game.
A young man and a woman are locked up in a closed room ...​

Thread Updated: 2020-1-02
Release Date: 2017-12-24
Developer: Unidentified Flying Monster
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Saves

Thanks Bombcakewalk for the link, IsekaiNTR for translation and falafelswoop for translation fixes and improvements.

RJ212577_img_smp1.jpg RJ212577_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How is it even NTR ?

BTW at the start there are question asking you how you describe the Girl.

does that affect her personality later on ?

Last edited:

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
Does not sound like female protagonist according to description, even though it says so in the tags.

Reactions: Ngaco3

Horalover

May 7, 2017
johndoe1545 I don't know who translated it but the translation itself is very smooth. This has been proofread at least so I think this qualifies as a legitimate translation, beyond a MTL.

I played this game when someone posted it in the translation section a few days back. The puzzles and riddles must've sucked if you were to try and play it in Japanese with translate hooker...
Overall, not a bad game. There's no sprite sex (The characters are naked and just...pushing into each other) but the CGs from the peeping events are ok. Relatively short.

I attached the saves. Save 1 is after you clear the mystery (Lead to normal ending). Save 2 is after you clear the mystery (but this leads to the true end). Save 3 is after you witnessed some peeping events and most of the scenes should be unlocked.
I didn't get all the scenes but there's this one scene that you need to have made Yuyuna a slut/prostitute at the beginning so you would either need to edit the save or replay it.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Angmir
Thanks, you've answered my question before I could even ask. Though in this case... wouldn't FemProtag mean cheating, instead of NTR? Though, if they're not together, cheating isn't exactly right either... What is the female in a NTR story doing, if she isn't together with the protag?

Yes, a childhood friend works, because NTRare is more about a female thats close to the protag, instead of "just" the protag's "partner".

Horalover
Actually, take a look into the guides folder, the riddles.txt holds the solutions to the riddles. As well as a walkthrough, ending list and a FAQ, maybe they help you get the missing scenes.

Jun 6, 2017
Hm. I quite like the setup and the translation seems pretty solid all around. At least in the beginning part that I've seen. I'll have to give this one a proper try when I have the time. RPGM NTR games are always a treat for me. Love that sprite stuff.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Angmir
Thanks, you've answered my question before I could even ask. Though in this case... wouldn't FemProtag mean cheating, instead of NTR? Though, if they're not together, cheating isn't exactly right either... What is the female in a NTR story doing, if she isn't together with the protag?

Yes, a childhood friend works, because NTRare is more about a female thats close to the protag, instead of "just" the protag's "partner".

Horalover
Actually, take a look into the guides folder, the riddles.txt holds the solutions to the riddles. As well as a walkthrough, ending list and a FAQ, maybe they help you get the missing scenes.
Yeah. The translator or uploader or someone really helped out this time. Thanks to those guides, I was able to finish the game. What I meant was that since so many games are untranslated, a lot of people use ITH and Translate Aggregator to try and translate. If I were to try and solve these puzzles using that, without a guide...it'd be very frustrating.
"What's in the middle of meatbun" - ....Meat?
Bonus points for translating the images

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
from the description it seems you're supposed to play as a guy that gets ntr'd. shouldnt there be a male protagonist tag?

theDamnKam

Mar 2, 2018
The moment I start the game it gives me that error. I already tried re-downloading it and unpacking it again.

sirderpington

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find the character for "ri"? Been looking for a while but none of the letters match.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ok l hope this isn't just me does anyone else get random shit when they open the Japanese text files.

Example:

¦‘ÌŒ±”ł̃Z[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚͈ø‚«Œp‚¬‚ª‚Å‚«‚é‚悤‚É‚Í‚µ‚Ä‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·‚ªA
@Žv‚í‚Ê•s‹ï‡‚ªo‚é‰Â”\«‚ª‚ ‚邽‚ßA‚Å‚«‚ê‚Έø‚«Œp‚ª‚È‚¢‚悤‚É‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

ƒo[ƒWƒ‡ƒ“ƒAƒbƒv‚È‚Ç‚É‚æ‚èAƒZ[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚ðˆø‚«Œp‚®Û‚É‚ÍA
ŠeƒZ[ƒuƒf[ƒ^‚ÆwPublicDatax‚Æ‘‚©‚ꂽƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚à•¹‚¹‚Ä“¯‚¶ƒtƒHƒ‹ƒ_‚ɃRƒs[‚µ‚Ä‚‚¾‚³‚¢B

Reactions: Tavee
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes