3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Dev, I am currently stuck where MC enters his room for the first time after this dialogue plays out, "Excuse me! Here is your system speaking! I can't click or proceed and kind of stuck here! Is this a bug?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Hello Dev, I am currently stuck where MC enters his room for the first time after this dialogue plays out, "Excuse me! Here is your system speaking! I can't click or proceed and kind of stuck here! Is this a bug?
That seems to happen a lot. I got stuck at a point where nothing happened. Went back to a previous save and did stuff differently and was able to get past that point, but now I'm stuck once again when going downstairs. I get a blank screen with the words "Mumble" on it, and it just stays there.
This game would be good if it weren't for how damn buggy it is. Might have to just come back in a year or so and check the game out then.

Reactions: zappycomics

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
That seems to happen a lot. I got stuck at a point where nothing happened. Went back to a previous save and did stuff differently and was able to get past that point, but now I'm stuck once again when going downstairs. I get a blank screen with the words "Mumble" on it, and it just stays there.
This game would be good if it weren't for how damn buggy it is. Might have to just come back in a year or so and check the game out then.
we all had that "mumble" problem ! hold W !!!

Reactions: Ledske

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
done deleted !!! can find pics have maybe 10% ! don`t have quests don`t know what to do where to go ! look one building game show me there i have 10 quests find 9/10 finished 12/10 !!! can`t do this can`t do that how to play this shit ???

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
locations of all pictures currently collectible (courtesy of Sitho)

DAYNA - Picture 1 MC home, Entry area, big picture - Picture 2 MC home, Dayna's bedroom, under the bed, next to the bedside cabinet - Picture 6 Mc home, bathroom, towel cabinet, under the lowest towel - Picture 8 MC home, bathroom Step one: Interact with the laundry basket Step two: re-enter bathroom and interact with the laundry basket again __

LARISSA - Picture 1 (only during daytime) Larissa entrance area, between gras (corner of the house), slightly hidden leftside next to the mid path lamp - Picture 2 Larissa garden, bottom right corner of the house, between the grass __

EMMA (it's integrated already, but due to the story, not accessible at the moment) - Picture 1 (accessible with alpha 0.6) Emma's office, cabinet back left side, second last door on the right - Picture 2 (accessible with alpha 0.6) Emma's office, under the cabinet back left side, next to the feet of the lamp __

REBECCA - Picture 1 Rebecca garden, under the gardenhose twins, next to the glas door (under terrace) - Picture 2 Rebecca garden, slightly rightsided under the woodpile

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
locations of all pictures currently collectible (courtesy of Sitho)

DAYNA - Picture 1 MC home, Entry area, big picture - Picture 2 MC home, Dayna's bedroom, under the bed, next to the bedside cabinet - Picture 6 Mc home, bathroom, towel cabinet, under the lowest towel - Picture 8 MC home, bathroom Step one: Interact with the laundry basket Step two: re-enter bathroom and interact with the laundry basket again __

LARISSA - Picture 1 (only during daytime) Larissa entrance area, between gras (corner of the house), slightly hidden leftside next to the mid path lamp - Picture 2 Larissa garden, bottom right corner of the house, between the grass __

EMMA (it's integrated already, but due to the story, not accessible at the moment) - Picture 1 (accessible with alpha 0.6) Emma's office, cabinet back left side, second last door on the right - Picture 2 (accessible with alpha 0.6) Emma's office, under the cabinet back left side, next to the feet of the lamp __

REBECCA - Picture 1 Rebecca garden, under the gardenhose twins, next to the glas door (under terrace) - Picture 2 Rebecca garden, slightly rightsided under the woodpile
Also watch your mouse cursor when looking it will change colour from green to red indicating there is something there

Oct 3, 2018
I'm stuck in the officer Jones quest, it just appears " Leave " in the dialogue box, does anyone know how to get through this? Oh and btw, maybe I missed something but is there a way to pass time? from daytime to nighttime?

Smoke91

Feb 9, 2019
My game freeze everytime at this moment. I try to clic on the screen or just wait but nothing happens 1655768266976.png

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you, that worked!
Edit, The kitchen black screen is the next bug in line......
is it the black screen where larissa is in the kitchen if the cursor lights up? I'm stuck at that point and can't figure out how to progress. if anyone knows how to get past this bug, help would be appreciated. larissa.jpg

Reactions: Mosc

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
okay! I am definitely stuck in this scene. I have done everything suggested by everyone but no luck. I am stuck where MC enters his room for the first time after this dialogue plays out, "Excuse me! Here is your system speaking! I can't click or proceed and kind of stuck here! Anyone know how to get past this? I have downloaded the latest version, never played this game in the past! And, I have a high end PC.

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
okay! I am definitely stuck in this scene. I have done everything suggested by everyone but no luck. I am stuck where MC enters his room for the first time after this dialogue plays out, "Excuse me! Here is your system speaking! I can't click or proceed and kind of stuck here! Anyone know how to get past this? I have downloaded the latest version, never played this game in the past! And, I have a high end PC.
Click the light switch.

zappycomics

Jun 22, 2019
Hi All, I have managed to resolve my specific issue where I wasn't able to proceed where MC entered his room for the first time. I went into C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SithoEntertainment\a ghostly desire and noticed an error in the log file (messages.log) something about 88.dat file which can be found in the savedgame folder as 66.dat file . I renamed it to 88.dat and it worked! I don't remember the file name but it ends with .dat extension. Just rename it and I hope it solves your issue as well. This issue was bugging me so I had to put on my detective hat. haha!

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes