3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
this is one big shit ! 1 minute ago i had quests 8/10 and finished 4/10 ! now i have 9/10 and finished 11/10 ! but i don`t know what to do and don´t see 1 new scene !!!

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I was wondering if anyone had managed to find any photos. I've only managed to find 2 so far.

1 for Dayna - in the picture in the entry hall
1 for Rebecca - in the woodpile in her garden
i find one of Dayna in bathroom clothes bin no more yet

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
What is that fucking message about not having DirectX 11 installed?
The game is supposed to be possibly played under XP.
Here i am with my 10 years old laptop with W8 and first gen. i5 proc. with 8 gb ram and dedicated nvidia graphics.
CAN'T PLAY THIS SHIT!!!!!

deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKing93

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I was wondering if anyone had managed to find any photos. I've only managed to find 2 so far.

1 for Dayna - in the picture in the entry hall
1 for Rebecca - in the woodpile in her garden
i find 4 total and looking and looking that is big question where are pics ??? 10 for each character ???

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
i have task in police station again ! go there have option to see bank owner (can`t) and option to see detective (game freeze) !!! how to continue with this shit ???

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I deleted all saves and started again with v0.5. Compared to the previous version, the whole game seems to have been overhauled. the inserted ghost/dream sequences are successful.

You should reconsider the controls - I find it very cumbersome to reach the map and the lack of quest help has a negative impact on me.
The game is very complex and well made, but after 1.5 years of development it simply doesn't offer enough content. since the developer works on this project alone and only in his free time, months/years should probably pass before such a project is really finished.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Being able to save after the get-together with Larrissa and Mom, but before walking Larrissa home would be nice.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Sitho,
Can you lower the system minimum requirements? If possible more people could play.
The 0.4 for mac works and the 0.5 doesn't seem to be working.
There was no shared distribution for Mac unfortunately, but by replacing the aghostlydesire_alpha0.5.vis for the old one and after changing the config.ini it starts the game. However it gets frozen on the menu.
It would be nice if this game wouldn't be as demanding and could run in older machines.
Cheers.

Reactions: lightpower

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting a bug as marc goes downstairs after talking to Rissa in his room.
The screen freezes and only says "Mumble" :(

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
This looks interesting. After reading the comments, I'm hoping that my Mac is current enough (its about 10 years old) to able to play it lol

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes