3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Use a drill to make a hole in your room on the wall (on the picture on the wall) - you will have a hole and you will see this scene
after you speak to Dayna in the kitchen about the shed she says she's going to change and will meet you in the shed, go upstairs and peek through hole, you have to select the 'peek' option 4 or 5 times but eventually you get the scene

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Use the !!!
That doesn't help. I cannot progress past that image cause the cursor highlights but i cannot click on larissa to make the scene progress. It's bugged.

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019
That doesn't help. I cannot progress past that image cause the cursor highlights but i cannot click on larissa to make the scene progress. It's bugged.
Start new game and use the !!! It works!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Really great game. I really liked the gameplay. The characters are pretty good, especially the mother is beyond awesome. There are some shortcomings and bugs, but I consider them normal. I see it as a very promising game. I'll be looking forward to future updates. Good luck dev

Last edited:

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
game is freezing when MC goin at main hall (at start) and after drag-n-drop item in inventory - message appears like "I'm ready to meet with mom" and that's all - any ideas how to fix?

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Try press and hold W key.
I've tried to dismiss all keymarks in settings and skip tutorial - it helped

but now I staked again :)

- Use the exit "to Larissa's garden (backside)
- Interact with the wooden lattice
- Climb up the lattice

how to climb up? MC just talking about lattice and do nothing (I choiced "mom" before)

Reactions: Before I Forget

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I've tried to dismiss all keymarks in settings and skip tutorial - it helped

but now I staked again :)

- Use the exit "to Larissa's garden (backside)
- Interact with the wooden lattice
- Climb up the lattice

how to climb up? MC just talking about lattice and do nothing (I choiced "mom" before)
First You need examenie this place

Reactions: DemiUrgeeees

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
After I entered the garage and then talked to Rebecca, The walkthrough says to enter her garden. I see the prompt to enter it, but it's not letting me enter the garden. Is it supposed to be like that and have to wait for the next update or is it something missing?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Is it me or some tags ( vaginal sex? ) are missing? It is clearly shown in screenshot previews. ( Unless it is not in the game yet. )

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes