3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i played and saved in different slots. i decided to replay from the beginning following wt. but if i click "new game" the game continues my last save..... bug?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hello!

I tried to play the game but after MC got inside the house and the tutorial showed me the ropes, I can not move and go find mom...

Somebody can tell me what is wrong with the last update?

Greetings

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Hello!

I tried to play the game but after MC got inside the house and the tutorial showed me the ropes, I can not move and go find mom...

Somebody can tell me what is wrong with the last update?

Greetings
wrong ? nothing wrong just can`t find place to put camera , half tasks i have finished 13 of 10 total , game statistic is tasks 10 you find 9/10 finished 13/10 , don`t know where to go or what to do , in 1 house i have only 1 task find 0 finished 1/0 but when i go there i can only to get close to window and game say curtain are on , ..... no nothing wrong :)

• Haha
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
:LOL:

some people asked me why I didn't give any more support for the game
here on F95 in the comment section..
best example is Hairy Pussy Lover

if you (Hairy Pussy Lover) compare your "whining" about "not knowing what do do"
with the walkthrough, which I provide for every version, you'll see that you completed
the current version.. and you achieved that, without any "errors" what so ever..
..yeah some statistics are currently wrong displayed.. but this game is in development and
this "problems" will be solved piece by piece ..
If you prefer correct statistics, this game is definitely the wrong choice
at the moment for alpha 0.5 :KEK: ..but I prefer to have more focus for storytelling and
characterdevelopment instead of rough numbers for a fresh version and
the rest will come with time..

..and that fact, that you didn't find any place to put the camera is basically because
there is currently not place to put it tho..
and that is not a bug, that is just "missing" content ..
and even that is mentioned in game, if you found the hidden pictures
and activate the perk, the gallery tells you, that there is currently NO PLACE TO PUT THE CAMERA

I have no problem with the fact, that you maybe don't like the game,
just block the gamethread, I am totally fine with it!

Steppen Wolf
some players have issues with being stucked at some points in the game
that is already mentioned in the gamethread ( BLACKSCREEN STUCK INFO 07/29/22 )
and here: (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-ghostly-desire-v0-5-alpha-sitho.73652/post-8649308)
and on the game discord and on reddit and on patreon and subscribestar..

thyraven

Nov 1, 2021
Hi.
First i wanne say, game looks very promising, its just my genre and i hope it will be much longer.
I had trouble in 2 places, in "Larissas" (i think) garage, the game was black but i could click objects and after the intervju with the police you still had the option of taking the intervju again, but then the game froze.
Other than that keep it up, looks great so far.

Another thing: i really really want to find similar games, anyone have any suggestions. interactive point n click game with good rendering? minimap and such is also awesome.

Oh and Sitho, try to ingnore the haters, the world is full of idiots and life is better when you just forget em. i will cheer you on for more content :D

Reactions: jack.mehoff92

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
:LOL:

some people asked me why I didn't give any more support for the game
here on F95 in the comment section..
best example is Hairy Pussy Lover

if you (Hairy Pussy Lover) compare your "whining" about "not knowing what do do"
with the walkthrough, which I provide for every version, you'll see that you completed
the current version.. and you achieved that, without any "errors" what so ever..
..yeah some statistics are currently wrong displayed.. but this game is in development and
this "problems" will be solved piece by piece ..
If you prefer correct statistics, this game is definitely the wrong choice
at the moment for alpha 0.5 :KEK: ..but I prefer to have more focus for storytelling and
characterdevelopment instead of rough numbers for a fresh version and
the rest will come with time..

..and that fact, that you didn't find any place to put the camera is basically because
there is currently not place to put it tho..
and that is not a bug, that is just "missing" content ..
and even that is mentioned in game, if you found the hidden pictures
and activate the perk, the gallery tells you, that there is currently NO PLACE TO PUT THE CAMERA

I have no problem with the fact, that you maybe don't like the game,
just block the gamethread, I am totally fine with it!

Steppen Wolf
some players have issues with being stucked at some points in the game
that is already mentioned in the gamethread ( BLACKSCREEN STUCK INFO 07/29/22 )
and here: (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-ghostly-desire-v0-5-alpha-sitho.73652/post-8649308)
and on the game discord and on reddit and on patreon and subscribestar..
Hi Dev, how are you doing?

long time not talking to you; last time was when I found your game the 1st time playing 0.3 Alpha I think, on my old MAC.

Now I'm playing on a new pc (that's why I can not understand why the game has frozen after getting inside the MC's house for the first time)

I will follow your advice and check if the game flows after that.

Keep rocking Dev!

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
haven't played the game yet, but judging by the previews it surely deserve more than 4 patrons.
What happened?
One of the best free roam games I've played. Yes, it definitely deserves so much more. I guess it is overlooked by many people because it uses a different game engine. You know, the most common game engine is renpy. Also, there is no incest tag. One of the most effective tags in the forum. It could be beneficial to the game

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
One of the best free roam games I've played. Yes, it definitely deserves so much more. I guess it is overlooked by many people because it uses a different game engine. You know, the most common game engine is renpy. Also, there is no incest tag. One of the most effective tags in the forum. It could be beneficial to the game
That's sad to hear for sure. I didn't even realize this game doesn't have an incest tag, all those muture women in the previews seems so incest-ish, guess they are not MC's relatives then.
Anyway, thanks for answering.(y)

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
That's sad to hear for sure. I didn't even realize this game doesn't have an incest tag, all those muture women in the previews seems so incest-ish, guess they are not MC's relatives then.
Anyway, thanks for answering.(y)
I don't have game file. So I'm not sure if the players determines the relationships. I found this among a few pictures I took of the game. Even if I determined the relationship as a mother, I guess this character was quite suitable for being a mother.

a ghostly desire 23.06.2022 20_28_36.png

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Clearly one of the best games in the making. And yes this is definitely incest, Dayna is the MC's real mother and Larissa her sister.

Just gotta wonder, why is there a poll for new content and none of the choices are Dayna / Larissa

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Clearly one of the best games in the making. And yes this is definitely incest, Dayna is the MC's real mother and Larissa her sister.

Just gotta wonder, why is there a poll for new content and none of the choices are Dayna / Larissa

Since Dayna and Larissa are so well liked, they will appear in the game
again and again over time, without having to vote for them! (especially Dayna) :)

best
~Sitho

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Since Dayna and Larissa are so well liked, they will appear in the game
again and again over time, without having to vote for them! (especially Dayna) :)

best
~Sitho
Alright, thanks for the info.

Really appreciating the effort you put into the game so far.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes