3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Still while entering in the kitchen (after the night scene in the morning), im not able to go inside the kitchen and somehow being teleported to my room if im entering the kitchen .

Has anyone faced this issue yet ?

Reactions: sucelust

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
1675416117381.png

- Enter kitchen (home)
-- followed by storycontent --
- Enter upstairs (home)
- Interact with Open bathroom door
- Go to Dayna's bedroom
- Pick up Larissa's bag
- Leave Dayna's bedroom
- Interact again with open bathroom door
-- followed by storycontent --
(ONLY if asked about mom)

If you haven't until now:
- Go into MC's room / desktop
- Drag and drop the camera from the
inventory on to the tablet
- Installation mini game
- Start the installed CCA application on the tablet

(CAM LOCATIONS COMING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

I have done all the above steps, but while moving out of the house, im still getting bathroom hit coming up and while going in bathroom nothing is happening coz the Larissa scene i have already done as mentioned above ....

what to do next ?? kind of stuck
nothing is happening after this ....
1675417154250.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zixigf

Ivanmalina914

Mar 24, 2019
when i try entering clubhouse in the ranch it starts conversation with juliets mom how can i fix it i cant enter the clubhouse

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
when i try entering clubhouse in the ranch it starts conversation with juliets mom how can i fix it i cant enter the clubhouse
following the walkthrough ....

as if u missed any steps in this game .... i have noticed that in the later part of game it may blown up ...
and since there is no "Rollback" or "Skip" in this game so u have to save game before entering any place . This is the only option u have if u messed something up in this game .... :(;)

Reikoku

Jun 16, 2017
Really good game, first time i played it and loved it, rollback option would be nice and to be able to save on the hot scenes, wasnt able to find any pictures or extra content, guess ill restart the game and look for them, i wasnt able to figure out how to solve the puzzle within the desk screen to find the hidden scene for Ms Mrick, any help here please?

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
The weird dude is Danilo .. talk to him and make sure he invites you to his boat and tells you
about "Floria!" after that you can continue with officer jones

jenn_a

or the pink question marks will guide you ingame
Hey, do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content in the future?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
How's the game guys? (Asking before downloading)
Good writing, nice story unfolding, nice characters. Women are more geared towards the MILF type. It's honestly barely started mechanic-wise, like the infamous cameras that you still can't place. A lot of potential there.

The engine is a horror show. Takes 8 gigs of memory like some triple A game. Feels slow, clunky and has crashed a few times on me, so keep a few save slots and save regularly. A lot of clicking to physically move through locations and advance dialogue. At least I didn't find any skip button so when I bricked my game and had to replay it from scratch, auto clicker was a godsend.

But I did replay it despite that, so it was well worth the effort. It's sexy, has great animations and relationships between characters. Can recommend.

• Love
Reactions: GamerQueen

cwsfw132

Apr 5, 2021
Freezes in this place at the very beginning. You can enter the menu.
frggwertgewgr.png
The memory takes up 13GB. Uses one core at 100%. The video card does not strain. Piece of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: Donjoe81

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Still while entering in the kitchen (after the night scene in the morning), im not able to go inside the kitchen and somehow being teleported to my room if im entering the kitchen .

Has anyone faced this issue yet ?
same problem for me,it just returns me to bedroom,tried few tame and it alway ends the same

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Hey, do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content in the future?
there is already a pregnant person in the game and yes, impregnation is planned, breeding not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, can't get out of the house, keeps sending me back to the bathroom and nothing happens in the bathroom?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The renders are superb. And the big breasts are perfectly realized. Great job!
I'm going to try this new game right away, especially since I recognized a character I use in JASON. I'll have to adapt Nicole so that she doesn't look like her. In the meantime here is the comparison of her young:
---
Les rendus sont superbes. Et les gros seins sont parfaitement réalisé. Bravo !
Je vais tout de suite essayer ce nouveau jeu, d'autant plus que j'ai reconnu un personnage que j'utilise dans JASON. Je vais devoir adapter Nicole pour ne pas qu'elle lui ressemble. En attendant voici la comparaison d'elle jeune :

1675447570901.png 1675447669199.png

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes