3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i got stuck after using up all the conversation topics then talking to the mom again, cant click anywhere cuz there is no topic lol

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
There's a hidden box peeking out from under the desk on the right side. Has a key and a note. Note indicates the order you need to click the locked drawers. Your reward is a memory card that can be viewed on your tablet. The key is for getting back in the office.
Thanks !

What about the unsolved puzzle for Larissa hidden scene at the end of the update?

Ysoth

Dec 4, 2017
I can't enter the clubhouse at the ranch. MC says he needs to find Danilo but he is not at the police station (nobody on the bench) or anywhere else (not even at his boat). What am I missing ?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Any suggestions on the puzzle in the bank office desk?
Not sure what the puzzle of the numbers is all about

Ysoth

Dec 4, 2017
I can't enter the clubhouse at the ranch. MC says he needs to find Danilo but he is not at the police station (nobody on the bench) or anywhere else (not even at his boat). What am I missing ?
I found that it was a bug and restarting the game fixed it. Probably cause I used the load feature. Better to restart the game anytime you want to load a save

Reactions: Cyiek

Rabbac

Oct 29, 2020
Any suggestions on the puzzle in the bank office desk?
Not sure what the puzzle of the numbers is all about
Since annoyingly i search this thread for that very question and only got your post.. I had to bloody solve it myself :)

left switch boxes are vertical, middle the box is to the right, the right boxes are horizontal ..

Reactions: NTRguywalkingdog

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
I have a question. How much hidden content is there? I only have two pictures of the mom and I don't have any of the other girls in the game. How do I get all the hidden stuff? (If there is more content)

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
worst shit ever ! quest total 1 quest found 0/4 quest completed 0/3 ??? if i have there total 1 quest how to find 4 ??? at other place quest completed 10/4 !!! i finish 4 game quests and my extra 6 !!!

tmv

May 31, 2017
Since annoyingly i search this thread for that very question and only got your post.. I had to bloody solve it myself :)

left switch boxes are vertical, middle the box is to the right, the right boxes are horizontal ..
That was the easy quest at the door. There is a metal box under the desk with a piece of paper in it that also is a quest..

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I have a question. How much hidden content is there? I only have two pictures of the mom and I don't have any of the other girls in the game. How do I get all the hidden stuff? (If there is more content)
I only found one at the entrance, behind the paint on the wall

Where did you find the second one?

Cheers !

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes