3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Great game, bugs here and there but bearable. Quick tip though, while playing I highly recommend unpacking the rpa and viewing them side by side depending on the location to spot hidden collections and scenes.

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hello there...
Yes good game. i like the models, they are well proportioned, even for the Mc's dick... a plus for me is the age of the women... i would like to find more games with this feature. Longer sex scene would be an improvement though. I recommend it

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello Sitho

Porting your entire project to a different game engine was certainly not an easy decision and involved a lot of additional work. In my opinion, this change was very worth it because your project has now become significantly more fun to play. In addition, more players and probably also modders will now pay attention to your project and maybe you will get some help/advice. It remains to be seen whether the change will also shorten the update intervals.

Currently there are little things that have caught my attention. It would be nice if you could rename the MC; a transparent text box would be good; unfortunately skipping doesn't work and I find it a bit annoying to create a save before every decision because otherwise no rollback is possible.

I'm looking forward to the next updates and wish you all the best.

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Hi methusalix55

first, I am glad that you liked the new version and I appreciate your kind words!
Now to the things you noticed:
(everything below doesn't mean you in particluar, just saying it once in generel)

For 0.8 it will be possible to rename the player character but it will be available for the supporter version.
..and supporters already know about this fact since the 2nd of august..
If someone just play it for free, to be honest, I don't care what they want.. at least as long as it's not
a "performance-issue"

Still, I do this project for myself, for the fun of just doing it, but if someone likes it so much to spend some bucks
for a new release and supports it, I am totally fine with it to give back something "special"
Yeah I know "special?! every other game has...." .. than go and play every other game :'D

..the same for transparent textbox..

..the skippable function?!
"Ctrl" should work to skip text after seeing it for the first time.
If someone doesn't want to read it, at least the first time, why should this person play the game?

..rollback
I blocked rollback especially for menus on purpose..
Choices are supposed to make a difference, even if it is just for a particular situation in game!

..you know, the big difference is, even after almost three years of development..

I don't do this for the money.. I don't have to suck peoples dicks in order that they like my game..
Of course it's nice in case players like it, but still, I make MY game exactly the way I want MY game to be!
In case some decisions doesn't fit for someone, I still don't care..
why should I?
..because some people asked for it?! ..on a piracy forum? I don't think so :'D

as already said, don't take it personal, it's just answered in a generel tone ;-)

have a nice weekend
best
~Sitho

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Well, previously the game was like the old "Maniac Mansion" adventure games. So it was kind of funny to have so many objects to click on, and the MC would make a really stupid comment about it.

However now with the RenPy engine, it just plays like a regular VN. It's not just the missing sprite of the MC running around, but we also see the VN-style bust talking to us whenever the MC has to say something.

My main impression after the engine port:

1) Unecessary objects should be removed from the scenery. Somehow the RenPy engine is not very reactive when moving over these objects, like trying to find the flashlight in the garage took me 15+ minutes (i actually left the place and started searching in all other locations). Some kind of toggle to highlight important objects could help, too.

2) The dialogues, or mainly the MC's thoughts and reactions, really need to be reworked. The main symptoms here are that about half the sentences end with an exclamation mark (!) - and the remarks made by the MC are just outright idiotic in many cases.

If we are actually playing the MC, we also should have some control over what he thinks and says. Right now he seems to mostly lecture us about everything instead.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Love this Milfs!!! they actualy look mature! cant believe i havent found this game before

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
What's the question mark during the night last day top of the home? Is it a mission or it's just there?
its the q-mark to go to bed and end the day, since the version ends with sleeping it doesnt continue the day shift and the q-mark still stays up

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello Sitho

Thank you very much for your comments and explanations. I absolutely don't expect you to change anything or adapt anything to my liking. you implement exactly what you want to show. I think that's absolutely right and more developers should follow your example without being influenced. I understand very well that you can't/don't want to present an update every 1-3 months.

Maybe I misunderstood you, but a pirate forum doesn't necessarily have to be something negative. Not only have I found a large selection of “free” games here, but I have also financially supported developers (via Patreon) or modders (via Buy Me a Coffee). I'm definitely not the only person in this forum who thinks and acts like that. I really hope that your project will reach more people through this forum who will appreciate your work and support you.

good luck.

ps: thanks to Ren'Py I already have a transparent textbox for my version of your game. With your previous game engine I wouldn't have had this option. ;)

Reactions: ziggy81 and Sitho
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes