3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
is there a chance we gonna see game with new engine this year?
Wouldn't bet on it. :(
According to version 0.7 is almost ready (94% done)... It should be here shortly

Also is the detailed process and only 3 tasks needs to be done

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Oh wow last engine was very clunky, Ren'Py at least has more chance for community fixing issues if they happen, good to see the move.

Speaking of issues: Being exited to menu every time you save unless you click "return".. not good, hope that is fixed ASAP as I save a lot.

Last edited:

Sitho

"..more than a game!"
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2020
Oh wow last engine was very clunky, Ren'Py at least has more chance for community fixing issues if they happen, good to see the move.

Speaking of issues: Being exited to menu every time you save unless you click "return".. not good, hope that is fixed ASAP as I save a lot.

found and fixed

in case it throws you back to the main menu just "RMB" oder "escape" again and it brings you back into the game without having to reload the latest save

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find the game right now. Having the search set to incest, I was wondering if the game contained incest. That is, I see the incest tag active, but under the genre I don't read incest. Plus I see that the developer is on subscribestar, so I'm sure there are no problems. But I would like to have confirmation, given that I mostly play incestuous titles.

So do we know if the game have incest in future? (I try to use search but I found very little and nothing confirmed)
I also try to ask the developer if he can answer this question :LOL:

Hi Sitho first of all thank you for give us the possibility to play you game. The gema look really awesome (i just only see the images on the main pages). Not having much time to play, I try to find the most attractive titles for my free time :ROFLMAO:
So see that i love incest story, can you tell me if the incest if it is present in the game? Hope in an hot mommy/sister/aunty :ROFLMAO:

Also if you can give use a future tag? Because there are some tag that i really avoid (like NTR = netorare/netorase) so i prefer to avoid that kind of game.
If i am not mystaken you say that the only male in game is the MC so perhaps i already have me answer, but have confirmation is alwasy better.

Anyway thank you

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Voting for characters is cool. But I hope you never make a voting poll in regards to "kinks/fetishes".
I've seen too many games on here spiral out of control, the creators get burnt out- cause they feel like it's no longer their game
and the game winds up abandoned.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
so its really done? its renpy now? I hope my eyes dont lie damn this dev is quick i didnt expect this year to get this. Time to play with new engine

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AGhostlyDesire-0.7Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes