ramchandra19885

Nov 2, 2020
that's your duaghter and you give her the candy she run's of i think you see her with the younger sister then she will be back in her room after some time. i think the quest log should help out some hard to rember tho.
Okay. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Although I love this game and I'm pretty disappointed that we might not get an update for a while. It's pretty refreshing to see an author who just plainly tells what's up, didn't make up a sob story or go on about how they don't really feel motivated etc. Just basically said "I'm too busy at school and will be taking down my patreon so people don't call me a milker" props for that.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
where does ciri read and how do i talk to linda in the afternoon
1.) for ciri check the bottom right location of map ( bounded all sides by trees) where earlier the cave crashed. time is morning or afternoon.
2.) linda if avaliable in afternoon, only after u brought her dress and is pregnant. Check left side of house entrance as during afternoon.

Reactions: pacolel
Nov 12, 2019
1.) for ciri check the bottom right location of map ( bounded all sides by trees) where earlier the cave crashed. time is morning or afternoon.
2.) linda if avaliable in afternoon, only after u brought her dress and is pregnant. Check left side of house entrance as during afternoon.
i done that but but how do i caprture ciri

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i am stuck what do to after u escape the queen and ciri plus how to get in the castle when linda is blocking the entrace
for the castle one go there in afternoon and interact with vines on left outside wall of castle.
for ciri, after she fainted on being forced. go back to house ( afternoon time), talk to linda and interact with the thing ( forgot what it is , played the game long time ago) and interact.

Reactions: pacolel
Nov 12, 2019
for the castle one go there in afternoon and interact with vines on left outside wall of castle.
for ciri, after she fainted on being forced. go back to house ( afternoon time), talk to linda and interact with the thing ( forgot what it is , played the game long time ago) and interact.
can u show a a picture of the vines and how do i mean ciri fainted

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
when you are going towards the castle that Linda is in, you take the left path, there is a guard watching everything and there is the growing bush that takes you to a window. so the question of the time to go to the castle.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes