Nov 12, 2019
the game will advance in history much more before reaching the part to capture the ciri, there is still the corruption of the daughters, Linda’s pregnancy (the daughter’s birth is a trigger for future events), the older daughter’s pregnancy, you have been captured in the witch's castle
so i cant progress on in the game

Nov 12, 2019
i found egg but stuck on how to see the mayor daughter near the bench near her father house at noon or in the evening

when i see her she tell me to leave her alone

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
is it this way or the another way
interesting this version you are playing, but the version that should be played is 0.6.1 because instead of the tree it is a type of bush that takes you to the window and this is the castle of the queen and not the castle of the witch. the path that leads to the witch's castle is from the city in front of that inn at the beginning of the game.

Nov 12, 2019
the jerk off part occurs at night with you invading the house through the place that the chicken was protecting ....
i done that but how many time i have to make vurk jerk off on her

interesting this version you are playing, but the version that should be played is 0.6.1 because instead of the tree it is a type of bush that takes you to the window and this is the castle of the queen and not the castle of the witch. the path that leads to the witch's castle is from the city in front of that inn at the beginning of the game.
i am playing 0.6.1

Nov 12, 2019
i dont know how to release future scence for all the character linda got pregnat has eliazeth emly got pregnat the maid is also pregnat and got fired i escaped from the witch tower so i dont know where to progress from

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
i dont know how to release future scence for all the character linda got pregnat has eliazeth emly got pregnat the maid is also pregnat and got fired i escaped from the witch tower so i dont know where to progress from
did you hold the event with the maid's neighbor? you invade her house the night after she sets up a fruit stand

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes