Nov 12, 2019
i cant interact with her because she keeps saying how do u like her new hair

i went to the bench but all she says is how do u like my new hairstyle and vurk says it look cool and helena says i know

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
should i start again
of course ... why not, copy your save and keep it somewhere else, then delete everything and start from scratch. Especially because when you are in the castle where Linda works and you take the left, it is normal to have some bushes so that you can climb through the window when the time comes, there was not to be a tree in place.

Nov 12, 2019
of course ... why not, copy your save and keep it somewhere else, then delete everything and start from scratch. Especially because when you are in the castle where Linda works and you take the left, it is normal to have some bushes so that you can climb through the window when the time comes, there was not to be a tree in place.
I saw a stone dragon tab on the left how does it come off

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I saw a stone dragon tab on the left how does it come off
Did you even look at my guide on pg 85?
To get Ciri to progress you have to do the Witch tower first. To get Helana you have to get the Maid and have bought the new cloaths for Linda when pregnant. To get the Maid your daughter with Linda needs to grow up. It's all in the guide.
And what stone dragon tab? I've never heard of it, plz post pics of it and your Journal so we can see where you are up to. And post a pic of the 2 places you are talking to Helena.
And we might as well talk about it here as nothing else is going to happen here untill Pupsi revives.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019
Did you even look at my guide on pg 85?
To get Ciri to progress you have to do the Witch tower first. To get Helana you have to get the Maid and have bought the new cloaths for Linda when pregnant. To get the Maid your daughter with Linda needs to grow up. It's all in the guide.
And what stone dragon tab? I've never heard of it, plz post pics of it and your Journal so we can see where you are up to. And post a pic of the 2 places you are talking to Helena.
And we might as well talk about it here as nothing else is going to happen here untill Pupsi revives.
i am talking about this dragon tab near the castle 9C46D53F-F497-4D34-89C8-81B3CE97DAD0.jpeg

Nov 12, 2019
It's just decoration. No game stuff linked.
ok

i got linda pergant and had a daughter called elizabeth what is next after that

there is a quest in the basketball dungeon
it say try to find new ways to used the new tool what does it mean and with who

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
there is a quest in the basketball dungeon
it say try to find new ways to used the new tool what does it mean and with who
there are 2 scenes. 1 with Linda(not preggo) 1 with Emely(while prggo and locked up). Just click on the things down there.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes