passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I'm starting to think that this game is already dead with how good it is, it would be a shame but I have not seen any publication of Pupsi in a long time, someone knows something like the date of the next game update.
the game is not dead ... only the guy is studying at the moment, I think it's a master's degree he is doing, the development of the game takes place during his free time.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I'm starting to think that this game is already dead with how good it is, it would be a shame but I have not seen any publication of Pupsi in a long time, someone knows something like the date of the next game update.

Already been stated that he is planning to release at least one more version, and finish his degree before doing anything more after that.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Already been stated that he is planning to release at least one more version, and finish his degree before doing anything more after that.
I understand that he is busy but I don't think it will cost much to say something about the game I have been playing it since the first version and the truth is I have been waiting for a long time and I already knew about the update but we are almost there year and still nothing

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I understand that he is busy but I don't think it will cost much to say something about the game I have been playing it since the first version and the truth is I have been waiting for a long time and I already knew about the update but we are almost there year and still nothing
If you read at the top of this screen it says "on hold" not abandoned or complete. That tag was added with Pupsi's consent from what i understand and that was as recent as last week so......on hold not dead. And last post from Pupsi was what? September THIS year so like 2 months of no contact. Have patience.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know we all like the game but let's think about this the dev is now doing something to better his life. the game is pn hold for now and we should respect the dev's choice also the dev did close there patron. this is also my thoughts on this if we all love this game then we should be albe to wait for the dev to finish there schooling.

mediasres

Jul 28, 2018
After loading the save that came with the game, I'm having trouble figuring out where I am with Emely and how to progress with her.

The bat cave is inaccessible, there's no event at the windmill, and I can't spy on Emely either. Does anyone have any tips?

Last edited:

Thakie

Jun 10, 2020
After loading the save that came with the game, I'm having trouble figuring out where I am with Emely and how to progress with her.

The bat cave is inaccessible, there's no event at the windmill, and I can't spy on Emely either. Does anyone have any tips?
join the discord theres some cool guys that can help you.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Js there a walkthrough for this game? I am stuck very early on in game.
Within the game,press the "Esc" button(Windows) & then go to "Quest Journal" for guidance on which stories to play within the game. The "Quest Journal" doesn't give a detail hints so you have to explore on your own which can some times be annoying.
Anyways,good luck,mate.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Within the game,press the "Esc" button(Windows) & then go to "Quest Journal" for guidance on which stories to play within the game. The "Quest Journal" doesn't give a detail hints so you have to explore on your own which can some times be annoying.
Anyways,good luck,mate.
Thanks - I have got to the basement. Have to wait until nightfall to spy on the girls. Yet can find no way of advancing time/ As I said stuck REALLY early!!

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Thanks - I have got to the basement. Have to wait until nightfall to spy on the girls. Yet can find no way of advancing time/ As I said stuck REALLY early!!
I think you missed out maybe but there is a way of skipping time by going near the clock which is inside's Linda's home.
There is white "Star" type thingy in between the clock & the table where when you reach it,it will ask you if you want to skip time after you have clicked on the "Star" thing.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
This game is frustrating. I am now stuck in a loop in the camp to the west, trying to get to castle at noon to spy on Linda. Every time I try to leave the camp it throws me back saying that I should check out the camp for something I have missed. But I have already clicked on anything and everything in the camp.....
:(

donutbutthole

Mar 8, 2020
This game is frustrating. I am now stuck in a loop in the camp to the west, trying to get to castle at noon to spy on Linda. Every time I try to leave the camp it throws me back saying that I should check out the camp for something I have missed. But I have already clicked on anything and everything in the camp.....
:(
Check the wall inside your camp. Should be area you can click to discover a cave

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes