BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I am hoping someone can help me. On my old laptop with crappy mouse and controls, I cannot seem to run away quick enough from Linda to lure her back to the cave.

Does anyone have a safe for when you have managed to run back to cave?

Thanks
Did you go into "Settings" & change the character's speed?

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
So... there seems to be a problem, in a way, my story is progressing, but quest journal doesn't update as I'm gaining progress in the story, and now I'm stuck with nothing else to do, I can just repeat events that I've seen 100+ times already
Now, I'm not sure if I just reached end of content, or my game doesn't allow me to progress further because my quest journal doesn't update..?
Edit: neither of those were true ! xD
I was just being stupid :p

Last edited:

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
So... there seems to be a problem, in a way, my story is progressing, but quest journal doesn't update as I'm gaining progress in the story, and now I'm stuck with nothing else to do, I can just repeat events that I've seen 100+ times already
Now, I'm not sure if I just reached end of content, or my game doesn't allow me to progress further because my quest journal doesn't update..?
Probably end of content for now.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I've recently started playing, and how do I get Linda pregnant again after the first kid is born, how do I increase pregnancy chances, and does leveling up against monsters do any thing?

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
I've recently started playing, and how do I get Linda pregnant again after the first kid is born, how do I increase pregnancy chances, and does leveling up against monsters do any thing?
I believe that currently, there are no ways to increase pregnancy chance, u just gotta keep cumming inside untill it happends, and also at this moment, u cant get her pregnant more than once

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Okay understood, right now the pregnancy chance is popping up after the first birth and I'm a noob learning as I go

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
How do I trigger the the events with the maid at the mayor's house? I've try talking to her at noon but she does not reply

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
So spend 40 days getting Linda pregnant again after the birth of your first kid, wow do this before anything else okay got it

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Any programmer here well versed with RPG maker MV willing to join our team ? A game inspired from this is under development. If interested DM me.

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
How do I trigger the the events with the maid at the mayor's house? I've try talking to her at noon but she does not reply
here are steps for mayor's maid

go to the mayor's house at noon, talk to the maid in the kitchen
return at night and find the contract (through the water well, you must do the egg quest, egg can be found in the tree close to old man's house with a horse)
go to her house at night and impregnate her
return to see if will be pregnant if not, repeat the process
look how she's doing in the evening (at her house)
do it again and again for unlock new scenes

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Now is it possible to get Linda pregnant again after the first kid is born? Because the story says to get her pregnant again ASAP

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Interesting, please due tell more about this new game.
Well cant say much but it will have tags like pregnancy,corruption,breeding ,forced and many more but unfortunately we are stuck with a programmer part. Here our discord link,

Reactions: pacolel

Nolo100

Jul 4, 2019
Now is it possible to get Linda pregnant again after the first kid is born? Because the story says to get her pregnant again ASAP
as i've said before, in this version u can get her pregnant only once
story doesn't actually tell u get her pregnant "ASAP" its just one text line that Vruk says... probably will make more sense in future versions when it becomes an option to get her pregnant again

vulla

Oct 19, 2020
there are no sparks at the windmill and it dosent let me in to the bat cave . I talked with emily at her room

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes