Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This game is frustrating. I am now stuck in a loop in the camp to the west, trying to get to castle at noon to spy on Linda. Every time I try to leave the camp it throws me back saying that I should check out the camp for something I have missed. But I have already clicked on anything and everything in the camp.....
:(
You can only leave the camp at NOON so advance time at the star there untill noon. There are 2 guides on pg 85, mine is more of a truncated one for just the key spots but the otherone there is more in-depth.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Klingon

Aug 8, 2020
hey guys can you guys upload your save files that are complete here? i cant get the part where i have sex with elizabeth

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
did that too but i still dont get the option ive seen the walkthrough as well and i still dont get that option
You might have the wrong version then as it's only in the latest one. Go to the woods west of town and tell me how many bandits spawn in.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
is there any good RPG Maker or female protagansit game
-Anna Exciting Adventure
-Lily of the Valley
-Elena's Life
-Temptations Are Everywhere
-Jessica O'Neil Hard news
-Special Request
-Lida's Adventure
-The Office Wife
-The Office
-Wife at all costs
-Liza's Story 0.07
-Project Hotwife
-VictoriaInBigCIty
-Terminal Desire ( huge body proportions)

Reactions: AvocadoLover
Nov 12, 2019
-Anna Exciting Adventure
-Lily of the Valley
-Elena's Life
-Temptations Are Everywhere
-Jessica O'Neil Hard news
-Special Request
-Lida's Adventure
-The Office Wife
-The Office
-Wife at all costs
-Liza's Story 0.07
-Project Hotwife
-VictoriaInBigCIty
-Terminal Desire ( huge body proportions)
is there any update to manila shaw obsession

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I am hoping someone can help me. On my old laptop with crappy mouse and controls, I cannot seem to run away quick enough from Linda to lure her back to the cave.

Does anyone have a safe for when you have managed to run back to cave?

Thanks

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Theres two in the forest
If you have 2 different Bandits it's the latest one, also if you can take Linda/Laura to fight the monsters. Have you gotten the BJ scenes from her? If so you should just be able to vist her at night. Take a pic of her in her bed plz.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes