Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I have a guide on pg 85. You're probably missing a bunch of steps.
No, I have the same problem. I followed the walkthrough exactly and windmill guy just told me to bugger off. Is there a contingency upon the other girls. Like Linda giving birth, first?

Update: There are sparks IMMEDIATELY after spying on Emily, but not after you speak to her in her room.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Hmmm. Interesting game, but the screens/photos seem to focus more on the goblin than the women he's fucking . I don't want to stare at penis while Laura is jerking me off. Especially if SHE's topless. Plus, the text/dialogue box at the bottom of the screen is annoying AF. I know H hides that in Renpy, but I don't know about this engine.

The "screaming" is overused. When you anal fuck Linda it should be a grunt or a groan, not that obnoxious, mood-killing scream. Or when "stretching" with Laura, etc. And it does every time.

It's fantastic that the daughters share a bed with mom after they join the harem. Like, that's what anyone would do. Most harem games just keep the ladies tucked away in their individual rooms. What's the point of having a harem a harem if you never do MFF+. Plus, it clears up bedrooms for children.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No, I have the same problem. I followed the walkthrough exactly and windmill guy just told me to bugger off. Is there a contingency upon the other girls. Like Linda giving birth, first?

Update: There are sparks IMMEDIATELY after spying on Emily, but not after you speak to her in her room.
Did you look at MY guide? Here's the excerpt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Did you look at MY guide? Here's the excerpt.

I was using the walkthrough on the Main Page. It's ALSO on pg 85

"...tomorow talk to her in her room at afternoon
go to the windmell go to the sparks and trigger the scene, talk to the old guy and beggin the quest..."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

SweetDMT

May 21, 2020
So for issues for my walkthrough,
the game looks like is non-linear game, but it's not really the case

for trigger the next scene you must trigger another scene even if there is no link between them ...
so you must re-trigger some unknow scene, we have no clue on triggers of this game it's a big mess, sorry about that

so try to help you with the walkthrough made by Midge p85

in my defence, I finish the game without walktrought, and we really have absolutly no clue on hidden trigers of the game

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So for issues for my walkthrough,
the game looks like is non-linear game, but it's not really the case

for trigger the next scene you must trigger another scene even if there is no link between them ...
so you must re-trigger some unknow scene, we have no clue on triggers of this game it's a big mess, sorry about that

so try to help you with the walkthrough made by Midge p85

in my defence, I finish the game without walktrought, and we really have absolutly no clue on hidden trigers of the game
Yo don't include me on the "and we really have absolutly no clue on hidden triggers of the game" i put a lot of effort into finding them all ;) . The one i wrote are ALL the triggers(all of them! hidden or otherwise[you can use it to patch up your walkthrough if you want]). My "guide" is just a list of the triggers you need to progress each Girls path. With the main triggers being the birth of your child and Laura sleeping in your bed(for Emely at least).

Last edited:

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020
Well cant say much but it will have tags like pregnancy,corruption,breeding ,forced and many more but unfortunately we are stuck with a programmer part. Here our discord link,
I hope you can find a programmer. I´m intrigued :sneaky:

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
How do you corrupt Ciri? I've gone to the witch tower. Escaped. Spied on Ciri and Triss many, many, MANY times, but Linda only wants a quickie.

She won't build a sex dungeon as the guide suggests.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How do you corrupt Ciri? I've gone to the witch tower. Escaped. Spied on Ciri and Triss many, many, MANY times, but Linda only wants a quickie.

She won't build a sex dungeon as the guide suggests.
You want to spy on her when she is reading in the afternoon by herself in the same spot. Linda will build the dungeon when she is pregnant. Make sure you have the latest update or you can't get Ciri.

147f59

Apr 30, 2020

yes i had same problem too, you have to wait for linda's birth event to trigger and bring her with you to interact with the windmill guy. i suppose seeing a member of the guard will allow him to offer the bat cave quest (but he says he has been observing the gobbo kill many bats so idk).

either way, this feels like a pseudo-bug because if you interact with the windmill before linda's birth, you should be able to interact even after so as to not miss the bat cave quest (and ultimately emily's storyline).

• Thinking Face

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
I was stuck for a while with the Emely events / windmill quest as well. For me it triggered after the scene with Laura where Vruck forces her to give him a blowjob and takes off the blindfold. So, for those who are stuck keep visiting Laura in the evening until that scene triggers, then go to the bat zone with Linda. Complete the Bat King quest, then return to the Batzone without Linda to spy on Emely again. After spying on her being assaulted by Dickdragons again, Vruck drags Emely to the basement dungeon.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I was stuck for a while with the Emely events / windmill quest as well. For me it triggered after the scene with Laura where Vruck forces her to give him a blowjob and takes off the blindfold. So, for those who are stuck keep visiting Laura in the evening until that scene triggers, then go to the bat zone with Linda. Complete the Bat King quest, then return to the Batzone without Linda to spy on Emely again. After spying on her being assaulted by Dickdragons again, Vruck drags Emely to the basement dungeon.
You just need the first 2 triggers to happen, Linda giving birth and Laura in your bed. That's it.

Reactions: hornman69

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
You just need the first 2 triggers to happen, Linda giving birth and Laura in your bed. That's it.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but iirc the blindfold removal scene is necessary to get Laura in your bed. I was stuck after Linda gave birth, but hadn't advanced Laura to the bed scene and didn't know how to do so. I don't think either walkthrough mentioned a blindfold removal scene with Laura. It might be confusing because that scene is repeatable in the evening if Laura sleeps in her room.

Anyway, that's what got me unstuck. I hadn't gotten the Laura in bed scene, and once I triggered the blindfold removal BJ the bed scene sequence triggered immediately after, then I was able to advance the Emely quest.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but iirc the blindfold removal scene is necessary to get Laura in your bed. I was stuck after Linda gave birth, but hadn't advanced Laura to the bed scene and didn't know how to do so. I don't think either walkthrough mentioned a blindfold removal scene with Laura. It might be confusing because that scene is repeatable in the evening if Laura sleeps in her room.

Anyway, that's what got me unstuck. I hadn't gotten the Laura in bed scene, and once I triggered the blindfold removal BJ the bed scene sequence triggered immediately after, then I was able to advance the Emely quest.
It's part of "The not obvious one Stomach pains" questline. Afterbirth(AB) she will take the blindfold off where as before that she'll just keep it on and suck, i mention this as " (Evening) Go to her room up stairs-AB-(evening)go to her room up stairs-follow quest chain. " as my guide is just the triggers and not an indepth rundown.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes