Nov 12, 2019
i got the mayor daughter pregant
how man time do i need to
You can sneak into her room At night and jerk off in her.
Talk to her at Noon on her bed
At Evening talk to hetr on the bench near to mayor house

Talk to Helana behind her house and she will say she wants to train with Linda, is this at noon afternoon or eveing

how do i get new clothes for the maid

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i got the mayor daughter pregant
how man time do i need to
You can sneak into her room At night and jerk off in her.
Talk to her at Noon on her bed
At Evening talk to hetr on the bench near to mayor house
That's the Maid. One last time plz on this site go to page 85 and look for my guide, it will have all your answers as will my posts i have already made as well as the Journal in the menu.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
With Pupsi's permission, this game/thread is now On-Hold while he focuses on his studies. It's been difficult for him to make regular updates so he will return to continue developing once he's all done with that.
he contacted you? also, speaking on everyone's behalf could u ask him about possibility of releasing 0.7 during winter holidays? 0.7 was already around 70% completed when he left.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Or just release whatever he has done. Would be cool to give the last goodbye until the game comes back whenever

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
he contacted you? also, speaking on everyone's behalf could u ask him about possibility of releasing 0.7 during winter holidays? 0.7 was already around 70% completed when he left.
I contacted him to let me know of the situation, He plans to continue developing during his holidays but there's no guarantee he'll release it during the Winter holidays, that's all I can say for the time being. You'll just have to wait for now.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I contacted him to let me know of the situation, He plans to continue developing during his holidays but there's no guarantee he'll release it during the Winter holidays, that's all I can say for the time being. You'll just have to wait for now.
Thanks buddy.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I wish Pupsi had created more scenarios where Linda gets to be screwed by other creatures as well instead of just Dick Dragons,for e.g.,like bat or the night monster(sorry,can't recall it's name) even though there are posters of the night monster screwing Ciri in female models' homes & mayor's home as well.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I'm starting to think that this game is already dead with how good it is, it would be a shame but I have not seen any publication of Pupsi in a long time, someone knows something like the date of the next game update.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes