fallenone121

Oct 24, 2020
Anyone knows on how to proceed with Emily?
I got the spyscene and she developed stomach pain but according to the guide I need to visit the windmill and do a quest for the old man? Thing is that this does not trigger, Vruk always says that it is closed. Any thoughts?

Edit: Also the maid gives me only still images without text. So no progression with her as well.
Maid story continues on a good distance after you impregnate the mother.

I had the same problem with the images and no texts - I had to get the blonde with the cat to let me deal with her apples before the maid started talking.

The windmill wont open until the mother and the younger daughter join you in bed.

I would advise just continuing doing what you can with the different people for a few more days and build your connection with them. Do a few of the events 3-4 times each.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I know this will be a lame question to ask but need help as i'm stuck & there are no hints provided in the game.
1)Maid is pregnant & have touched her boobs & ass as well but after that nothing happens.
2)I have entered the mayor daughter's room through the well both in noon and night. At noon,she tells me to leave when she is reeading a book. At night,the goblin only humps her back & does nothing afterwards.
3)Emily is pregnant & later on,got to fuck her ass but that's it...nothing is happening & she hasn't given birth.
4)Had oral & sex with Elizabeth
5)Laura sleeps with Goblin & Linda.
6)Ciri is tied up in the basement & the Goblin has had oral & sex with her(not getting pregnant as i made Goblin do sex with her a lot of time.
7)Killed the bandits as well & of course,the Dickdragons as well.
8)Saved the tree from burning as well.

Main issue is that there are 2 scenes in the images folder where
1)Goblin is seen standing beside a princess/queen in a white dress sleeping on a bed.
2)Mayor's daughter is having a threesome with Linda & Goblin.

How can i activate the last 2 scenes & am i missing any thing? Need help & sorry for the long paragraph.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I know this will be a lame question to ask but need help as i'm stuck & there are no hints provided in the game.
1)Maid is pregnant & have touched her boobs & ass as well but after that nothing happens.
2)I have entered the mayor daughter's room through the well both in noon and night. At noon,she tells me to leave when she is reeading a book. At night,the goblin only humps her back & does nothing afterwards.
3)Emily is pregnant & later on,got to fuck her ass but that's it...nothing is happening & she hasn't given birth.
4)Had oral & sex with Elizabeth
5)Laura sleeps with Goblin & Linda.
6)Ciri is tied up in the basement & the Goblin has had oral & sex with her(not getting pregnant as i made Goblin do sex with her a lot of time.
7)Killed the bandits as well & of course,the Dickdragons as well.
8)Saved the tree from burning as well.

Main issue is that there are 2 scenes in the images folder where
1)Goblin is seen standing beside a princess/queen in a white dress sleeping on a bed.
2)Mayor's daughter is having a threesome with Linda & Goblin.

How can i activate the last 2 scenes & am i missing any thing? Need help & sorry for the long paragraph.
1)Done
2)That part is done but i say more in a bit.
3)Done
4)You can vist at night for sex.
5)Done
6)Done
7)You can throw jizz at the bandits and take Linda/Laura to the dick dragons for an extra scene each.
8)That gets you the wood for the cat ladys questline. Take it to the bottem shop for a drill.
You should be able to talk to Helanna outside of her house near the back at midday or afternoon i think and convince her to train with Linda. Talk to Linda in the house in the arvo to kick off that questline. I have a guide on page 85 if you need more help.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
1)Done
2)That part is done but i say more in a bit.
3)Done
4)You can vist at night for sex.
5)Done
6)Done
7)You can throw jizz at the bandits and take Linda/Laura to the dick dragons for an extra scene each.
8)That gets you the wood for the cat ladys questline. Take it to the bottem shop for a drill.
You should be able to talk to Helanna outside of her house near the back at midday or afternoon i think and convince her to train with Linda. Talk to Linda in the house in the arvo to kick off that questline. I have a guide on page 85 if you need more help.
Thanks for a detailed reply,dude.
4)Yeah,i had oral & vaginal sex with Elizabeth a long time ago.
7)Yeah,i did the Linda & Laura fighting scenes with Dickdragons a long time ago as well & i have to say,it's funny...i know it might sound weird but i think,it's funny because she works at the castle as a guard & so must be good with a sword but she gets beaten down/becomes unconscious easily by a small dickdragon. :D :p By the way,are there similar sucking scenes between Blind Demon & Linda/Laura?
8)Yeah,i also did the glory hole & night sex scenes with the cat lady a long time ago.

Ok,i'll try to do the scene between Goblin,Helena & Linda.
Once again,thanks a lot for a detailed reply & sorry to bother every one over here.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for a detailed reply,dude.
4)Yeah,i had oral & vaginal sex with Elizabeth a long time ago.
7)Yeah,i did the Linda & Laura fighting scenes with Dickdragons a long time ago as well & i have to say,it's funny...i know it might sound weird but i think,it's funny because she works at the castle as a guard & so must be good with a sword but she gets beaten down/becomes unconscious easily by a small dickdragon. :D :p By the way,are there similar sucking scenes between Blind Demon & Linda/Laura?
8)Yeah,i also did the glory hole & night sex scenes with the cat lady a long time ago.

Ok,i'll try to do the scene between Goblin,Helena & Linda.
Once again,thanks a lot for a detailed reply & sorry to bother every one over here.
No probs. Once you get Helena trained vist the castle at noon to continue.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Just a heads up do not play this game without the walkthrough. If you don't do things in the proper order (there is no way of knowing when and where to go) the game bugs out and many quest lines cant progress. The worst one is the windmill part sometimes the quest will just never appear and if you don't know there was supposed to be a quest you will have grinded for nothing and only get to see half the content.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could alway's make a back up save just to be on the safe side of think's as well. that's what i do for every game i have ever played.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
This game is a masterpiece.
I finished the game without downloading any walkthroughs but asked once only for help over here & i'm thankful to Midge for taking the time out to reply in detail & help me with the problem.
On the other hand,there were times when the game might become repetitive so i wish there was a way to skip some scenes or especially the dialogue parts. Plus,the ones who are not playing with a walkthrough,for them there should be a guiding system or ai who lets you know or helps you if you get stuck like the female a.i in Treasure Of Nadia.
The artist should get some one who can proof-read his dialogues as there were moments where there were a lot of either grammatical & spelling mistakes(sorry if i sound like a Grammar Nazi).
It's a pity to see that the artist has temporarily left the game but his reason for absence should be respected.
All in all,it's a good game & with a little bit of polish,it can become an excellent game.Hope to see an update some time in the future.

Reactions: pacolel and Midge
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes