anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
He doesn't say anything on his discord either. At least you can get yourself 2 minutes to say "Hey, I'm not dead and I'm still working on it" or "The project is dead".
u guys should consider this project dead.
If either of you had bothered to read back a few pages you would have seen Pupsi's post saying he's still working on the project but at a much slower pace because he's working on his college degree. This game isn't dead, you'll just have to be patient and wait for new content.

Reactions: Mickeysofine
May 7, 2020
If either of you had bothered to read back a few pages you would have seen Pupsi's post saying he's still working on the project but at a much slower pace because he's working on his college degree. This game isn't dead, you'll just have to be patient and wait for new content.
This is information from 2 months ago. He disappeared. No one has more information about him. All channels are closed. Including his patreon.

Let's wait little more time and then we can consider this game dead.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This is information from 2 months ago. He disappeared. No one has more information about him. All channels are closed. Including his patreon.

Let's wait little more time and then we can consider this game dead.
Do you have any concept of how much work is involved in earning a college degree? Of course there's been little information since the initial notification. Pupsi even said that the news would be few and far between, which is why he shut down his Patreon page, so that he wasn't taking money from people for little or no work.

However since Pupsi has said he's still interested in finishing the game we should consider it On Hold rather than just consigning it to the realm of abandoned or dead games.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
May 7, 2020
Do you have any concept of how much work is involved in earning a college degree? Of course there's been little information since the initial notification. Pupsi even said that the news would be few and far between, which is why he shut down his Patreon page, so that he wasn't taking money from people for little or no work.

However since Pupsi has said he's still interested in finishing the game we should consider it On Hold rather than just consigning it to the realm of abandoned or dead games.
It doesn't take much effort to send a message and say that you are alive.

I would say wait for two more months. And if no message. We should decree this game dead.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It doesn't take much effort to send a message and say that you are alive.

I would say wait for two more months. And if no message. We should decree this game dead.
Have you read anything I've written? The game is not dead, just on hold until Pupsi finishes his degree. I don't know how much simpler I can say it.

If you don't have the patience to wait for that then I suggest you find another game to play and board to troll.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is if people want to say that and leave that's them we will just have to wait. still his life is more inportion the some sex game. we could all die of something we live life not doing what you want and if it is bettering one's life then so be it.

May 7, 2020
Have you read anything I've written? The game is not dead, just on hold until Pupsi finishes his degree. I don't know how much simpler I can say it.

If you don't have the patience to wait for that then I suggest you find another game to play and board to troll.
He closed his patreon page. And It has been very long time since his last message as well.
Simple as that. It is not an optimistic outlook. Like I said we should wait two more months. And then consider this game dead.

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
He closed his patreon page. And It has been very long time since his last message as well.
Simple as that. It is not an optimistic outlook. Like I said we should wait two more months. And then consider this game dead.
I know he closed his Patreon page, I even explained why he closed it. I can only conclude that you're just being willfully ignorant and are therefore not worth the time. Go troll another page.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadtawas
May 7, 2020
I know he closed his Patreon page, I even explained why he closed it. I can only conclude that you're just being willfully ignorant and are therefore not worth the time. Go troll another page.
well u are just fanboy who likes to insult people.

all im saying this game is probably dead. and u are insulting me for no reason.

i feel sorry for u

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, does anybody know why I cant enter the batcave (north of the windmill)? I spied on Emely, talked to her, talked to the windmill guy but I still don´t know how to continue emelies story..

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys, does anybody know why I cant enter the batcave (north of the windmill)? I spied on Emely, talked to her, talked to the windmill guy but I still don´t know how to continue emelies story..
The birth of your and Linda's child probably.

Reactions: PalmFace

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
coz i delete the game off my pc along with my save unlike Ren'Py games your pc doesn't remember where you left off thanks for the save

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes