zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see were your coming from but be patient every thing come's to those who wait. his life is more inportent then a sex game lol. we will get the stuff on his time rember he did close his patrion page so there is no income on his part. just saying if i came off as rude sorry.

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
hey i trying to redownload the game after factory resetting my windows laptop but it coming out as a 7z file what do i do with it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you have win rare are zipp 7. just use one of these to exract the game that should work. if it does not put it in a folder then make a folder for it.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Elizabeth doesn't exist until Linda gives birth, and it looks like if you talk to the windmill guy before you have talked to the daughter in her room in the afternoon your game is bricked.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Where exactly is Elizabeth? I see it's a character in the guide but not where to find her

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she is in the house look ner the butter maker there should be a box linda should have told you that.

Reactions: Midge

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Where exactly is Elizabeth? I see it's a character in the guide but not where to find her
I just finished the whole update and i can pretty much answer all of the question now Elizabeth is your daughter being daughter to Linda . If Linda has given birth she will be right above the little crate where Linda is making butter

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
I discover goblin's tale recently, and i greatly like it. i think the grind is correct, not too long and not too short. the sprites of the girls are pleasant and cute. Goblin hero have a good goblin face, lol :)

I've tried the brigand girls, and for the futur , i hope the hero will be able to capture them, to pregnant them, in the cellin the under place used for pregnant Emily.
Other ideas for the futur development:
- be able to have several children with each girls.
- and the possibility to male children, to have threesomes scenes, and to coroborate the prime hero's reason to enter in the city, to reconstituate his tribe.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes