KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Or maybe a different type of game: IE RTS where you breed girls, then attack other villages to capture more girls to breed, etc. Your soldiers are your offspring. Doesn't have to be canon, but would be fun.

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020
Or maybe a different type of game: IE RTS where you breed girls, then attack other villages to capture more girls to breed, etc. Your soldiers are your offspring. Doesn't have to be canon, but would be fun.
But in my opinion that's another game. It would be cool if fans do a spinoff of some character (Like Ciri, Vruk or other girl) but the main point is to continue the artist style and the esence of the game (corruption and stuff like cum addiction, breeding (which i'm not a fan, but its clearly related with the plot). As someone says a prologue is a good idea despite i think its a bit eager since it would be an important part of the lore... I hope Pupsi finish the new version and then states the future of the game more clearly.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
But in my opinion that's another game. It would be cool if fans do a spinoff of some character (Like Ciri, Vruk or other girl) but the main point is to continue the artist style and the esence of the game (corruption and stuff like cum addiction, breeding (which i'm not a fan, but its clearly related with the plot). As someone says a prologue is a good idea despite i think its a bit eager since it would be an important part of the lore... I hope Pupsi finish the new version and then states the future of the game more clearly.
That's my point: another game. Let Pupsi finish this one. We are talking about alternatives people can make that are wanting to make this one for Pupsi

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Am kind of hoping its a NO for having a crew pick up and continue the torch.

I mean its Pupsi's creation and he has done a great job on his own--and that's the beauty of what he has made that we all have come to enjoy. And if your on the team that creates it, then there are no surprises when you play the game--call it just being selfish--LOL!

But what if in honor of Pupsi and along his creation a new story where to arise? Make a team that has a new goblin hero(?) with new women, but having the same trope. I been wondering if "Goblin Lord" would ever make it to f95--an entirely different goblin mechanic that tracks in the same way as "A Goblin's Tale."

Since we who follow this post like the story line and the theme, we make an entirely different version. Develop an entire "goblin lore," game mechanic, and use more visual content told through third party characters to develop an entire story line that messes with the game itself.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Am kind of hoping its a NO for having a crew pick up and continue the torch.

I mean its Pupsi's creation and he has done a great job on his own--and that's the beauty of what he has made that we all have come to enjoy. And if your on the team that creates it, then there are no surprises when you play the game--call it just being selfish--LOL!

But what if in honor of Pupsi and along his creation a new story where to arise? Make a team that has a new goblin hero(?) with new women, but having the same trope. I been wondering if "Goblin Lord" would ever make it to f95--an entirely different goblin mechanic that tracks in the same way as "A Goblin's Tale."

Since we who follow this post like the story line and the theme, we make an entirely different version. Develop an entire "goblin lore," game mechanic, and use more visual content told through third party characters to develop an entire story line that messes with the game itself.
Exactly my friend. If someone were to make another story in honor of Pupsi and this trope I'd play it too!

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not a big fan of prologue stories because you always know how it ends roughly. I rather like the idea of a second independent goblin, with new women of their own. The contents of corrupting, addicting cum and breeding are already important contents.

I already have a rough idea (I like that with the orcs a lot):
A goblin was able to flee from a group of orcs who wanted to keep him as a slave / life ration. The orcs have moved upstream. He was able to escape (by jumping into the river and holding onto a large piece of driftwood). This did not go unnoticed and the hurricane leader sends 2 young orc women to recapture him. With the words: This is your probation to grow up, if you fail you don't have to come back. He can catch you by a trick (can be a pit where he takes the ladder away or a cave where he can block the entrance). And then he starts to feed the women ..... So he has his first brood mares. You move on to a village where almost all the men were drafted and died in the war (there are only old women and children in the village). The village is threatened by a danger that normally only battle-hardened men take care of. They are so desperate that they even ask the goblin for help (he solves the task with his first 2 playmates). So he can steal the trust of the village and start corrupting .........

(P.s .: my english is not the best and i google used for the translation o_O)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is a goblin lord game on f95zone it's still 0.9.1 still i think there working on it are fixing problem's. i like this game so i can wiat for it.

Reactions: Midge

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
SirSpitz What is the current state of affairs? What have you made up with Pupsi? Do you help him with "a goblin tale" or do you want to start something of your own?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not a big fan of prologue stories because you always know how it ends roughly. I rather like the idea of a second independent goblin, with new women of their own. The contents of corrupting, addicting cum and breeding are already important contents.

I already have a rough idea (I like that with the orcs a lot):
A goblin was able to flee from a group of orcs who wanted to keep him as a slave / life ration. The orcs have moved upstream. He was able to escape (by jumping into the river and holding onto a large piece of driftwood). This did not go unnoticed and the hurricane leader sends 2 young orc women to recapture him. With the words: This is your probation to grow up, if you fail you don't have to come back. He can catch you by a trick (can be a pit where he takes the ladder away or a cave where he can block the entrance). And then he starts to feed the women ..... So he has his first brood mares. You move on to a village where almost all the men were drafted and died in the war (there are only old women and children in the village). The village is threatened by a danger that normally only battle-hardened men take care of. They are so desperate that they even ask the goblin for help (he solves the task with his first 2 playmates). So he can steal the trust of the village and start corrupting .........

(P.s .: my english is not the best and i google used for the translation o_O)
THIS

Reactions: Milchoholiker
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes