maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Fantastic concept. I suggest each female characters dynamic starts differently with goblin MC figuring out a way to rape them and then each of them slowly over time reacting differently to the rape and breeding. Some get used to it and accept it. Some hate it the entire time but cant resist you and some slowly become shameless sluts that grow to love it. You could make some very unique storylines for this. Also make sure there is ALOT of breeding sex and pregnancy sex and I do mean ALOT!
he did say he wanted to reuild his tribe

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
very impressive, is that from the game or a fan art ?? that makes me so greedy for the game again. It's such a shame that Pupsi has to take a break.

Reactions: pacolel

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
I could help with script and writing so long as there is a group involved that shared ideas can be brought together

Jan 18, 2018
Since people seem to have a difficult time understanding, Pupsi didn't feel right making money off of infrequent updates. Since he's starting up school again he doesn't have time to work on it regularly, so he's only working on it during the weekend. So updates will be less frequent, but the game is still being worked on.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i for one respect pupsi it is wise to further one's education to inprove one one's wisdom. i my not be that smart but one only need's to look at thing's in a clear perspective. i would say that pupsi is wise for closeing down patron and not takeing advantage of them.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Since people seem to have a difficult time understanding, Pupsi didn't feel right making money off of infrequent updates. Since he's starting up school again he doesn't have time to work on it regularly, so he's only working on it during the weekend. So updates will be less frequent, but the game is still being worked on.
thanks for clearing it. His statement didnt make sure if the project is abandoned, on-hold or slow progress.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/members/pupsi.102679/

contact him through this link, his page on patreon is no longer available ...
....Done....

Now if say 4 more writers hops on board and if he is ok with passing on his game to a team, that would only require a coder, and perhaps several artist to keep this a lively game.

There are a lot of games out there, most of which I find no worth spending more then 10 minutes on before moving on. This game, "A Goblin's Tale," is a real hit. Which I find rather interesting that a Japanese manga company hasn't bought the rights too.

Jun 26, 2020
....Done....

Now if say 4 more writers hops on board and if he is ok with passing on his game to a team, that would only require a coder, and perhaps several artist to keep this a lively game.

There are a lot of games out there, most of which I find no worth spending more then 10 minutes on before moving on. This game, "A Goblin's Tale," is a real hit. Which I find rather interesting that a Japanese manga company hasn't bought the rights too.
I’d much prefer writers who enjoy the game and still need a coder just create their own “spinoff”. I rarely find that new writers can live up to the initial vision of the created such as what happen with conan the barbarian even if what you write would’ve been amazing as it’s own thing. I hope Pupsi instead works slowly on this on his own.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope the dev stay's as the owner of this because the way i see it if anyone else does this it will go a different rout and the game could end up changing. let him do his schooling and then come back to his game. even if the dev work's on it in there spare time that would work for me because the dev know's the rout it was going.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes