zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just go hunting then pick one after that go to the deraction of the cave area there will be a sing go that way fight the dick dragon's if one person get's confused are what ever the star's are there's the scene.

brainsick

Aug 13, 2016
EDIT: Just realized that this isn't the witch's tower it's the actual castle. My bad!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I go to the castle and Vruk says he doesn't want to go in there. What do I need to do to unlock it? I've done all the other instructions up to this point.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
EDIT: Just realized that this isn't the witch's tower it's the actual castle. My bad!

I go to the castle and Vruk says he doesn't want to go in there. What do I need to do to unlock it? I've done all the other instructions up to this point.
You need Helenna and Linda working the gate at noon. You can only go inside once for now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. If you have done all this you have caught up and there is no more to do there.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was thinking aslo with the hole paying back the witch mybe catch her and make it were she can't do magic and have fun with both her and ciri lol. ok i now i sound like a mean and vengfull person. i just think that would give them the bonding they need lol. well she is i guess evil don't really know tho lol.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020

Bad News
As many of you probably already noticed, I'm not as active as I used to be.
I started working on this game during a lockdown period in my country and was able to work for a few months on the project like it would have been a full time job. But recently I started working on my bachelor degree and since then I hardly find enough time to work on the project. I know this sucks, but I can't afford to negclect my education at this point in my life.
For this reason I decided to unlaunch my patreon page until I find myself again in a situation where I have enough free time to work seriously on the project.
0.7 is 60% done and will still be released without the patreon page. I will just need to finish it on my weekends which will take longer. The updates were free anyway so it will someday be released on F95ZONE.
I'm gonna leave this post up for a few days for everyone to see and will then unlaunch my page.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
It's a shame to hear that I was really looking forward to the update. But I can also fully understand Pupsi.

valkryie

Jun 19, 2020
Such a sad day. So far this has been one of my favorite games. Will be looking forward to .7 when its out. Hope your degree goes well. Hope to see you finish the game someday!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes