zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would think putting stuff like this on a cell phone would be groling because first you would need alot of ram and other stuff for big download's and the last i checked i don't know if cell phones have that much hard drive space. the chips they got i don't no how much memroy they can hold as well. heck computers are still a pain to me lol. game is good i would love to be a taester but my spelling suck's lol.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I have played this game for 6 hours, and the "guide" is pretty much useless. I have come to a roadblock with Emily, Eva, Helena and Laura. I can't find any way to progress whatsoever. I have gotten their mom knocked up, I have cleared the chicken and talked to the Windmill fucker. I can't find anything else and it's annoying as all shit.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I have played this game for 6 hours, and the "guide" is pretty much useless. I have come to a roadblock with Emily, Eva, Helena and Laura. I can't find any way to progress whatsoever. I have gotten their mom knocked up, I have cleared the chicken and talked to the Windmill fucker. I can't find anything else and it's annoying as all shit.
Have you had the birth of the baby? That's the biggest stopper and you have to wait 10ish in-game days for that to happen. I refer to it as "afterbirth" or AB in my guide. So if you have that the next point is Elizebeth growing up and that only blocks The Maid and Helenas progress. My guide(if that's the one your using) only covers the trigger points needed to progress and the in-game logs should get you the rest of the way. And if you have specific questions just ask ;)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Help, how to clear that. Linda already birth
It's clear. Not all quests go green on completion i guess because they will get more content later. If you have done Newcloathes/nude yoga with Laura then you have finished that. What do you have in your secondary list?

Mu1515

Jun 2, 2020
It's clear. Not all quests go green on completion i guess because they will get more content later. If you have done Newcloathes/nude yoga with Laura then you have finished that. What do you have in your secondary list?
Nightlife and that n't green. Screenshot_2020-09-03-16-25-37-61_f219c1e3682d9c37da95ba0de0d67889.jpg

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Nightlife and that n't green. View attachment 799687
thanks to the image that the person sees in version 6.1 (folder inside the game) and the explanation of Midge, I hope that in the future we will be facing good advances in the game and in the future we will be able to impregnate the characters again and even others for the first time like the Laura and also that vruk will access the castle at night to have fun with the princess and queen .... i hope so

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
she is noy yet done so mybe next update. i have not used the one thing for the bar so hope it get's fixed in next update. there is a funny scene in the bar were two gaurd's talk about the queen and something odd about her i think.

pacolel

Aug 12, 2020
How many times do you have to train siri for something new to happen
After you give her the ''special meal'' (3 or 4 days, i don´t remember) you are able to do a blowjob. And after that you can fuck her. Thats all you can do it with her in this uptade.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Nightlife and that n't green. View attachment 799687
Looks like you have most af it done. If the Maid quest is green you can find Helenna outside behind her house for her stuff then vist the castle once her stuff is done. Nightlife and the special milk wont go green because they are not finished by Pupsi(dev) yet.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes