passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
The words on Screen appears:
THE GAME ENCOUNTERED A BUG, PLS REPORT IT. AND LOAD OF WORDS FINALLY PRESS F5 TO REFRESH GAME. I press but doesn't work. Generally the game doesn't work. What I supposed to do? MY WINDOWS IS 7 WIN7. RSN 2GB.
I'm sorry that the game didn't work ... this is weird..in my case it worked very well my notebook is 2012 (very basic) with windows 7 and then I formatted and installed windows 10 and in both versions it worked without a problem ...

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
THE GAME ENCOUNTERED A BUG, PLS REPORT IT. AND LOAD OF WORDS FINALLY PRESS F5 TO REFRESH GAME. I press but doesn't work. Generally the game doesn't work. What I supposed to do? MY WINDOWS IS 7 WIN7. RSN 2GB.
I assume it's caused by the new plugin which triggers a graphical error for some people. You could either try updating your gpu driver or just wait for 0.7 which should be easier to run again.

Reactions: Alano_1999

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah i wrote the girls in the order you should do their stuff in, but i might have missed a trigger somewhere. Do you have Laura in your bed and got the night bj scene? That could be what you're missing if that's a trigger.
Yea, I also have the other sister impregnated and wearing the bikini as well as elizebeth a adult

Alano_1999

Aug 21, 2020
I assume it's caused by the new plugin which triggers a graphical error for some people. You could either try updating your gpu driver or just wait for 0.7 which should be easier to run again.
Mr.Pupsi Thanks for replied even it doesn't works on win8.1 my friend's computer. And why the game doesn't run on GAMCORE.COM? I can't play from there at all(((.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
The game like most new software will not be compatible with Windows 7 -9. Upgrade your system to Windows 10, it will be so much easier for you. Depending on the age of your system, it might be better to get a new Laptop or Desktop. Windows 7 computers used mostly DDR2 memory & GDDR3 Graphics. Windows 10 systems are normally DDR3 or 4 & GDDR5 or 6. (Trust me you'll see a difference).

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yea, I also have the other sister impregnated and wearing the bikini as well as elizebeth a adult
Weird i can't think of what it could be then. What version do you have? That's basicaly the last thing i can think of. Have you done the whitch tower and can see Ciri in the afternoon in the west woods or have her as a pet?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Weird i can't think of what it could be then. What version do you have? That's basicaly the last thing i can think of. Have you done the whitch tower and can see Ciri in the afternoon in the west woods or have her as a pet?
Latest version and no I was avoiding that because I didn't care for those characters and wasn't interested in either her or Trish.
I also have the one girl doing the gloryhole

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Latest version and no I was avoiding that because I didn't care for those characters and wasn't interested in either her or Trish.
I also have the one girl doing the gloryhole
Can you take Laura or Linda to the Dickbat forest east of the batforest? Last last thing i can think of is check on her in the mayors house at ALL times of day(morning, noon and afternoon) she should trigger at noon but mightn't if you haven't seen her other stills. If not i'll play it again to see what might be up. Also check your questslog to see if you have triggered it already.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you can take the mother are little sister there. i never found out what happen's if the white bar got full tho. i also hope in the next update the older sister has her kid so we can take her hunting with us are have more fun with her too.

Reactions: pacolel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
you can take the mother are little sister there. i never found out what happen's if the white bar got full tho. i also hope in the next update the older sister has her kid so we can take her hunting with us are have more fun with her too.
If this is in response to my question to FallenDragon then i know you can but i'm trying to find out what version they have by seeing if they specificaly have this option. I think we are getting some more preg stuff for the next update but i'm unsure of who for. ;)

Reactions: passenger2054

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
Elizabeth-After you give her candy she will GTFO-(afternoon) go to Laura's room-After 3ish days and with Laura sleeping in your bed she will return grown up-(night)Sleep in your bed, just "sleep"-(not night)her room. She also has night actions depending on her growth.
could you take another stab at explaining this? I've gotten her to return grown up, but nothing further. I can't follow what you mean with your last two sentences.

Reactions: passenger2054

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I would love for a lot of content to come and bring the pregnancy of Linda's youngest daughter, the pregnancy of the mayor's daughter, the pregnancy of the woman who chased the cat and perhaps even corrupting the queen little by little with the help of her daughter, because the daughter the vruk managed to corrupt thanks to the changes in the Book and visiting her and leaving her addicted.

Last edited:

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
could you take another stab at explaining this? I've gotten her to return grown up, but nothing further. I can't follow what you mean with your last two sentences.
the scenes with the daughter will happen as long as you are just sleeping ... after that the other scenes with her will be available ...

Reactions: Midge
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes