SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
.... Evening/morning/afternoon

New as of, well today.... and I may have finished up to 6.1 the story line...less of course I am wrong. Currently in the story arch am at:

Have been to the witch's castle...
Found Helena and got her training with Linda...
Met the queen....
And re-wrote goblin history in the princesses book. Which I get a message 'end of version'

That said, no other progress with Linda/Helena's training same results as to feed both or just Helena
Nightly visits to the mayor's house same scene

Am I wrong that is end of content for now....or am I missing something?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
.... Evening/morning/afternoon

New as of, well today.... and I may have finished up to 6.1 the story line...less of course I am wrong. Currently in the story arch am at:

Have been to the witch's castle...
Found Helena and got her training with Linda...
Met the queen....
And re-wrote goblin history in the princesses book. Which I get a message 'end of version'

That said, no other progress with Linda/Helena's training same results as to feed both or just Helena
Nightly visits to the mayor's house same scene

Am I wrong that is end of content for now....or am I missing something?
U missed enslaving ciri.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
U missed enslaving ciri.
....enslaved girl....OK

Would you share a hint where I find that thread and ONLY briefly a clue to open that bit of the storyline since I honestly like trying to solve these things for myself... its also fun getting into the mind of the writer here and second guess where he will take the story

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
....enslaved girl....OK

Would you share a hint where I find that thread and ONLY briefly a clue to open that bit of the storyline since I honestly like trying to solve these things for myself... its also fun getting into the mind of the writer here and second guess where he will take the story
during morning or afternoon ( time i dont recall), check near the right corner location( area where linda was kept in cave) as soon as u enter .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
game is still great keep up the good work. if this pisses anyone off i am sorry the thing is the ciri is the way she look's for the fan's of the witcher most seem not to have a problem and nether do i. but for those who don't like it i say to them it's a game and did you are would you bitch about the move because it did not go by the game from what i heard. so get over it lol.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
great pic can you make one with them not preg please and i hope to see the coller added to the game has pupsi seen the pics?
Don't worry many more fan-arts are on the way. I have sent feedback to Pupsi about the collars, it's up to him if they get added to the game or not. We can always request it

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
HOW DO I GET to the mayor's house, I KNOW IS THAT GOD´AMID CHICKEN BUT HOW
....enslaved girl....OK

Check my guide on pg85

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Helena isn't on the bench in the evening and I also cant talk to the guy at the windmill to begin that quest
Helena won't be on the bench untill you complete the Maids stuff and at noon you should be able to talk to him once at the top of the mill then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should be able to talk to him again out side then once more after you do his quest all at noon.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes