The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Helena won't be on the bench untill you complete the Maids stuff and at noon you should be able to talk to him once at the top of the mill then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you should be able to talk to him again out side then once more after you do his quest all at noon.
I figured out how to move forward after the child gave birth but everytime I stalk to the maid nothing happens, just a picture of her pops up and then vanishes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i liked the fan art hope the sister will get her turn she is the only one not happy right now lol. mybe it's just me but i would love a scene where he fuck.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I figured out how to move forward after the child gave birth but everytime I stalk to the maid nothing happens, just a picture of her pops up and then vanishes.
She needs to grow as well which needs a bunch of stuff to happen, i have a guide on pg85.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
She needs to grow as well which needs a bunch of stuff to happen, i have a guide on pg85.
yes I've seen that guide, what that guide doesn't tell you is what order things need to be done in it just yells you things. to do. Because I already have elizebeth as a grown woman.

Alano_1999

Aug 21, 2020
I can't play the game, I downloaded 0.6.1 but doesn't work. Only these words on screen. Encountered game report it. And pressF5. But doesn't work. Even can't play on Gamcore.com What is problem I don't know anyone help me? Ram 2 gb. PC.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
I can't play the game, I downloaded 0.6.1 but doesn't work. Only these words on screen. Encountered game report it. And pressF5. But doesn't work. Even can't play on Gamcore.com What is problem I don't know anyone help me? Ram 2 gb. PC.
What words?
Is it something about graphic?
If it is, I think you are trying to play it on Linux (doesn't work since version 6.1) or you try it in a virtual machine (also doesn't work since version 6.1)
If it is something others, try to be more clear please!
From now (version 6.1) it's only playable on a real windows!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
yes I've seen that guide, what that guide doesn't tell you is what order things need to be done in it just yells you things. to do. Because I already have elizebeth as a grown woman.
Yeah i wrote the girls in the order you should do their stuff in, but i might have missed a trigger somewhere. Do you have Laura in your bed and got the night bj scene? That could be what you're missing if that's a trigger.

Alano_1999

Aug 21, 2020
What words?
Is it something about graphic?
If it is, I think you are trying to play it on Linux (doesn't work since version 6.1) or you try it in a virtual machine (also doesn't work since version 6.1)
If it is something others, try to be more clear please!
From now (version 6.1) it's only playable on a real windows!
The words on Screen appears:
THE GAME ENCOUNTERED A BUG, PLS REPORT IT. AND LOAD OF WORDS FINALLY PRESS F5 TO REFRESH GAME. I press but doesn't work. Generally the game doesn't work. What I supposed to do? MY WINDOWS IS 7 WIN7. RSN 2GB.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
The words on Screen appears:
THE GAME ENCOUNTERED A BUG, PLS REPORT IT. AND LOAD OF WORDS FINALLY PRESS F5 TO REFRESH GAME. I press but doesn't work. Generally the game doesn't work. What I supposed to do? MY WINDOWS IS 7 WIN7. RSN 2GB.
This really is unusual! I also run the game in Win7, without any problems. But I don't use a virusscanner (or something like this) because my Win7 isn't connected to the Internet (just a smal partition on my computer).
I'm sorry (because this game is really great).
As I can read in the Error, it must be a message from the game-engine...
Maybe Pupsi can help with that?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes