Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi I'm just wondering how to I sleep with Laura to get Elizabeth to suck me off? I have 17 addiction score for Laura and I completed the naked yoga scene with Laura where she gave me a blowjob. I have also gotten Emely pregnant as well with 13 addiction score. Where/when do I ask Laura to sleep with her?
Find her upstairs in the evening. If you have your daughter it will happen. Also i have a guide on page 85.

Nutravan

Apr 18, 2020
I download the game from MEGA and the game give me error.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)
Try to update the driver for video adapter. I've managed to solve the problem that way.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Remember, she's preggers with your child, and goblinMC is trying to rebuild his clan using human incubators, so vaginal isn't likely till the little one pops out.
You can still have Vag sex with the others while they are pregnant.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true but then she does not know you knocked her up. so there's that to lol. ok the gallory showed two scene's i have not got and there both in the castle with mother and daughter when there asleep.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
that's true but then she does not know you knocked her up. so there's that to lol. ok the gallory showed two scene's i have not got and there both in the castle with mother and daughter when there asleep.
Not available yet in-game.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes