• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

solidsNake15

Jun 5, 2020
I cannot progress with Emily's quest line because the windmill is locked all the time? Am I missing something? And this is required to progress with Elizabeth growing up, and you need that to finish the Maid and you need that to finish with Helen so I am stuck. Any ideas?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I cannot progress with Emily's quest line because the windmill is locked all the time? Am I missing something? And this is required to progress with Elizabeth growing up, and you need that to finish the Maid and you need that to finish with Helen so I am stuck. Any ideas?
Is Emely already knocked up, or have you killed the bat king?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
She is not knocked up, I did not get the quest from the windmill I guess. When I get to the CAVE to kill the boss i get a I cannot go there yet!!! text.
Do you have your child with Linda yet? That's the trigger for the 2nd windmill.

SweetDMT

May 21, 2020
You can't enter in the windmill, there are sparkles near to it, trigger them
Normaly a old man will talk to you. He give you a quest to kill a bat boss in a cave

trmntr1987

Aug 13, 2020
The game progressed without me being able to buy it, now I cannot buy it. Which shop was it sold at, I went to both but couldn't find an outfit to buy

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
You can't enter in the windmill, there are sparkles near to it, trigger them
Normaly a old man will talk to you. He give you a quest to kill a bat boss in a cave

no it did not work for me.
I followed the walkthrough.
"
go to the right to the village where you kill bats at the noon
Spy her here
tomorow talk to her in her room at afternoon
go to the windmell go to the sparks and trigger the scene, talk to the old guy and beggin the quest"

The old guy just said he would not let me in. Nothing else happened.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
no it did not work for me.
I followed the walkthrough.
"
go to the right to the village where you kill bats at the noon
Spy her here
tomorow talk to her in her room at afternoon
go to the windmell go to the sparks and trigger the scene, talk to the old guy and beggin the quest"

The old guy just said he would not let me in. Nothing else happened.
you need to have the mother and the daughter sleep together before you can get the second part of the quest to kill the bat king

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes