mspman

Jul 6, 2017
you need to have the mother and the daughter sleep together before you can get the second part of the quest to kill the bat king
So it is much further in to the story then just first time you see Emily with the er, special bats. I played this awhile and never saw the scenee you mention.
I will go a bit further then and try it.
thanks

SweetDMT

May 21, 2020
Well sorry my guide is not clear enough, I have absolutly any idea of different triggers of the game

my only advice is if your stuck in a strory line of a girl, try another one and come back later

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The game progressed without me being able to buy it, now I cannot buy it. Which shop was it sold at, I went to both but couldn't find an outfit to buy
You buy all the costumes for the NPCs at the bottem shop next to the inn. Check the mannequins. But you might have missed the window to get it. That's a big hinderence though i'll shoot a msg at Pupsi and see if it can be patched for the next version but for now if you have a save before/during preg then you'll have to reload or...start again. To double check you are checking at afternoon right?
I looked into this and yeah she's a no show. I've sent a msg to Pupsi and we'll see if anything can be done.

Last edited:

awkwardboy0

Aug 11, 2020
At the moment Emely is already pregnant and I cant use any of the basement equipment with her. I believe theres a second scene with her on the wooden thing but I cant use it on her. All i have is the one that I can use with Linda. Any help?

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
trying to figure out what triggers what in this game is near impossible. the guide, i'm sorry to say, is in no way clear. stuff just doesn't progress, or girls aren't in locations they're supposed to be.

if anyone has some safe files at different points of the game, that'd be great. And if the developer would PLEASE add some sort of gallery feature so we can look back on unlocked scenes, that would be amazing.

Reactions: Cavpal

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
At the moment Emely is already pregnant and I cant use any of the basement equipment with her. I believe theres a second scene with her on the wooden thing but I cant use it on her. All i have is the one that I can use with Linda. Any help?
When she is locked in the "cage" you can use it but i think that might be an exploite but you'll probably be able to use it once she is no longer pregnant.
trying to figure out what triggers what in this game is near impossible. the guide, i'm sorry to say, is in no way clear. stuff just doesn't progress, or girls aren't in locations they're supposed to be.

if anyone has some safe files at different points of the game, that'd be great. And if the developer would PLEASE add some sort of gallery feature so we can look back on unlocked scenes, that would be amazing.
Is that my guide on 85? or the other one. Can you post some examples so i can amend it? I've altered it already some what. And you can go into the game folder for all the scenes but you don't get any text.

awkwardboy0

Aug 11, 2020
When she is locked in the "cage" you can use it but i think that might be an exploite but you'll probably be able to use it once she is no longer pregnant.
And how exactly do I get her locked in the cage? At the moment she is by the bookshelves in the evening in the clothes that I bought her

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
Hi I'm just wondering how to I sleep with Laura to get Elizabeth to suck me off? I have 17 addiction score for Laura and I completed the naked yoga scene with Laura where she gave me a blowjob. I have also gotten Emely pregnant as well with 13 addiction score. Where/when do I ask Laura to sleep with her?

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Hi I'm just wondering how to I sleep with Laura to get Elizabeth to suck me off? I have 17 addiction score for Laura and I completed the naked yoga scene with Laura where she gave me a blowjob. I have also gotten Emely pregnant as well with 13 addiction score. Where/when do I ask Laura to sleep with her?
After a few scenes giving her "medicine" you will be given the option to sleep with her during the evening.

mark71

Apr 15, 2019
I download the game from MEGA and the game give me error.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined
at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
And how exactly do I get her locked in the cage? At the moment she is by the bookshelves in the evening in the clothes that I bought her
When you first lock her up. You've missed the window but can reload if you have a save before that.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes