Midge

Nov 21, 2019
could you take another stab at explaining this? I've gotten her to return grown up, but nothing further. I can't follow what you mean with your last two sentences.
At evening go to your bed and choose the "sleep" action ie don't go walking around and don't fuck Linda/Laura. Just choose the SLEEP action. You should get a scene where Elizabeth approches your bed. But you need Laura sleeping in your bed with you and Linda. I will amend my guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: passenger2054

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do hope for more sex scene's mybe capture ciri's mother and put them togther so they can watch each other get addicted lol. i can't wait to see what the dev has planed for the next update. also to the dev don't let those who have diffrent openon's sway you from you plan are dream's it's like that old saying goes openons are like asshole's every body has one some have two.

Shaggydoo87

Apr 27, 2020
i do hope for more sex scene's mybe capture ciri's mother and put them togther so they can watch each other get addicted lol. i can't wait to see what the dev has planed for the next update. also to the dev don't let those who have diffrent openon's sway you from you plan are dream's it's like that old saying goes openons are like asshole's every body has one some have two.
I fully agree that Pupsi shoud do what Pupsi wants.....But.... If Ciri give birth to a child names Geralt (Witcher Referance) I will give a large WTF. Lol. Love you Pupsi and hope all is well with you and the updates!

Reactions: pacolel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
would be odd or funny his clan be all female's but him lol.
You joke but it's highly likely it's gunna go that way ;)
My guess is that we will get 1 baby from each sexable NPC and they will all be girls. At least untill the main story is done then we may get secondary kids.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
I also noticed the drop in patreons and tips he receives ... however I think he is in the final stages of the new update and I think we will soon be playing...

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer
Jun 26, 2020
I hope so, usually he drops 2 different sets of spoilers the weeks before he announces the development status and when to expect it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say but i know there was one person unhappy with the witcher stuff said it was ruaning the witcher univers. if you like the witch and i don't hate the game but shit it's just a freaken game get over it. that is just how i feel i mean i play games alot but shit i do not bow down on hand's and knee's like it's the only think in the world thats nut's lol.

Reactions: pacolel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I wonder how everything is going. Pupsi has been real quiet this time around and I noticed the Patreon numbers dropped by like 30 people.
I also noticed the drop in patreons and tips he receives ... however I think he is in the final stages of the new update and I think we will soon be playing...
From what i've read on the test page he's doing well and going strong however he's not near the end yet so at least another 3-4 weeks. We got the last update around mid month probably going to be mid to late this month aswell.

• Red Heart

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
From what i've read on the test page he's doing well and going strong however he's not near the end yet so at least another 3-4 weeks. We got the last update around mid month probably going to be mid to late this month aswell.
what is the test page? I got curious...

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
what is the test page? I got curious...
Some of us here do testing on the game about a week or so before it's released to spot bugs and stuff. We have a testing page where we get info and talk about the upcoming updates progress. I'm a tester so have access to that page. Don't ask me for leaks but i'm sure just general stuff is fine for me to share ;)

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Some of us here do testing on the game about a week or so before it's released to spot bugs and stuff. We have a testing page where we get info and talk about the upcoming updates progress. I'm a tester so have access to that page. Don't ask me for leaks but i'm sure just general stuff is fine for me to share ;)
Thank you...

Reactions: Midge
Jun 26, 2020
Well I bow to you good sir who should be so lucky to test this game haha. But that’s good to hear. Other people I’m a patron for who are quiet here tend to have discord’s for me to know how they’re doing. Guess his is the test page.

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
I wonder how everything is going. Pupsi has been real quiet this time around and I noticed the Patreon numbers dropped by like 30 people.
Yeah! I noticed that too! Unless he starts supporting/creating for Android, I doubt he would go far with the Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes