passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Finally! I hope we get plenty of content in the new update. Just two questions. Is there any ETA for this update? And is there any threesome/foursome/orgy scene planned with the girls?
As always, amazing job!
good question about the orgy ... considering he got pregnant Linda and his daughters, he controls the mayor's daughter, controls the woman the vruk hunted for her cat.

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Hello,

I have few questions..

-If We have already saves in the older versions, We cannot use them on new v0.6.1? or Should we do "Fresh Start" completly? (Old version v0.4)

-& Please Somone can tell me *** is wrong with "Emily"??
I cannot do anything with her. Is her own abilities limited??

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Hello,

I have few questions..

-If We have already saves in the older versions, We cannot use them on new v0.6.1? or Should we do "Fresh Start" completly? (Old version v0.4)

have you played the latest version ...?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello,

I have few questions..

Old saves wont work properly with the new versions. This will be a reoccuring thing as Pupsi tweeks the basecode as he goes.
What have you done with emely? You can view my guide on pg85 for all the stuff but long story short you need to have a baby with Linda before you can progress most NPCs stuff.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
What I ask myself the girl in the second picture is that the princess?
And then the third picture is sure if we are caught visiting the princess, poor Vruk:sneaky:.

Reactions: pacolel
Jan 18, 2018
Woohoo! Pregnant Laura and Princess stuff. Just found this gem of a game yesterday and already completed all the story content. Looking forward to the new release, let me know if you have room for another tester.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope that in the new update i hope the older sister give's birth so she can come hunting with us. i now people probly wont like this but yes more scene's with the monster's would be cool too. also ciri scene's would be nice. on a more mean not i also hope we get a scene to pay that mean witch bitch that shot use with her blue beem mybe some sucky sucky from her. lol

vylinor

Mar 6, 2020
Old saves wont work properly with the new versions. This will be a reoccuring thing as Pupsi tweeks the basecode as he goes.
What have you done with emely? You can view my guide on pg85 for all the stuff but long story short you need to have a baby with Linda before you can progress most NPCs stuff.
I have already Daughter from Linda. We did it. It's done ;)
But, I guess she didn't like me.
Ofc Im talking about Emily :)
she's acting harsh every time.

One issue is, "How we can exercise with her?" She has abdominal pain in her room. and if I go to her room and talk to her, she is kicking me from her room...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I have already Daughter from Linda. We did it. It's done ;)
But, I guess she didn't like me.
Ofc Im talking about Emily :)
she's acting harsh every time.

One issue is, "How we can exercise with her?" She has abdominal pain in her room. and if I go to her room and talk to her, she is kicking me from her room...
Go to the windmill and talk to the old man...do his quest and it starts after you complete it. you will see Emily walking around again.

Reactions: vylinor

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the dickbat scenes for Linda and Laura?
when you take the path next to linda's house, you are offered this option to go hunting with Linda or Laura...I just don't remember very well what I had done but I think I was in the part where Linda trains the mayor's daughter.

Reactions: pacolel
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes